Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • OT Game of Thrones
  • covertbaz
    Free Member

Having in the last couple of weeks watched the last 3 seasons I’m keen to catch up with series 4, however I don’t have sky and so am struggling to watch. Got Now Tv but they only have from episode 5 onwards….

Anyone know where I can watch the first few episodes? For free would be nice but will pay if necessary

Cheers

_daveR
    Free Member

“Pillar and stones”

whatnobeer
    Free Member

As far as I know there’s no legal way in the UK to get a hold of series 4. Its being aired on Sky Atlantic I think, but as far as I can tell it’s not being made available to iTunes, Amazon etc at the same time. Until the distributors HBO make things easily and legally available worldwide at the same time it’s not a surprise when these things get pirated.

BillOddie

Avast! Head thee to the Bay of the Pirates! Arrrggggghhhh!

Via a proxy arrrrrgggghhh.

Feel no guilt as Rupert Murdoch doesn’t need the cash…

dazh

Avast! Head thee to the Bay of the Pirates! Arrrggggghhhh!

Here we go. 10 pages on the morals of piracy coming right up.

OP if you want to send me a USB stick I’ll happily copy them to it and send it back if you want. It’s near the end of the season though so might be best to wait a couple of weeks til they’ve all aired. Or get yourself on the bittorrent sites. Takes about 5 mins to download an episode.

gaberin
    Free Member

project free tv? If you download zenmate and advert block add ons on google chrome.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘OT Game of Thrones’ is closed to new replies.