OT FS: Wild Country Sirocco+ Tent – with Photos

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale OT FS: Wild Country Sirocco+ Tent – with Photos

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • OT FS: Wild Country Sirocco+ Tent – with Photos
  • bigsi

must be free 😉

Premier Icon neil853

interested subject to price

Sorry, I’m such a duffus!

I’m looking for £75 + postage (or you can collect, or I can meet within reasonable distance – I’m in Coventry)

It’s a good price, inline with eBay sale prices. From memory tent and groundsheet after hard bargaining and discount was a shade over £250.

My email is in my profile if anyone’s interested. Thanks

Finally managed to take some shots. Last chance before eBay (tomorrow).

In good used condition, this tent had been used for camping weekends in the UK. There are still many more camping trips left in it. Spacious 3 man tent, is easy to pitch, has a very large porch, and has always been used with a ground sheet protector, also included in the sale. It has always been properly dried before being stored in doors. Everything is present and correct – poles, pegs, guy lines, repair kit, and all the zips work properly.

More about about the Wild Country Sirocco Plus
    This large 2 / 3 person tent has a cavernous tunnel porch which provides enough storage space for a couple bikes and for packs. This makes a great tent for cycling or treking, and can be split into 3 for easy carrying.

Flysheet: waterproof and fully seam-sealed nylon.
    Inner: proofed ripstop nylon, breathable and shower resistant.
    Groundsheet: completely waterproof, bathtub shaped with fully sealed seams.
    Semi-geodesic design: maximises internal space and increases stability.
    Large tunnel porch: has entrances on both sides, and provides a huge storage space.
    Storm flaps make zips weathertight.
    No-see-um mesh inner door and mesh pole sleeves provide good ventilation.
    Internal dimensions: length 225cm, width 150cm, height 111cm.
    External dimensions: length 225cm, width 360cm, height 116cm.
    Weight: 4.2kg.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘OT FS: Wild Country Sirocco+ Tent – with Photos’ is closed to new replies.