OT FS: Alfa 156 2.4 JTD Sportwagon – £300

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale OT FS: Alfa 156 2.4 JTD Sportwagon – £300

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • OT FS: Alfa 156 2.4 JTD Sportwagon – £300
  • Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

Milage? Number of owners? Any service History?

You say you’re using it daily right now, but with the problems to the wishbones, are the tyres wearing noticably?

Premier Icon teethgrinder
    Subscriber

140k, 4 previous keepers plus me. No SH as such but I have a few old MOT’s.

No issues on the front tyres – currently winter tyres and recently put a new pair on the back – it’s only the inside edges of the rears that scrub

Premier Icon teethgrinder
    Subscriber

For Sale for £300
    Black Alfa 156 SW JTD Turismo with the 2.4l in-line 5 cylinder 10 valve engine.

Car is a 2002 model with dual zone climate control, full trip computer, 15″ alloys and 2 spare alloys, load cover and net, BOSE highline audio system with amp and sub.

This car is a flying machine and pulls really well in all gears with no slip from the clutch. I use it as my daily driver to Barnard Castle and back and regularly get an indicated 55mpg, and never less than 47mpg.
    The car is MOT’d until Oct 13 and taxed until end of May 13.

Bad points
    Will need new front lower wishbones, but top ones have been done.
    Tyres get scrubbed on the inside at the rear, so needs geometry set up, but all tyres are good. Tracking will need to be done when front wishbones are done, so easy enough to get 4-wheel tracking done then.
    Hairline crack in sump – easy fix – needs oil drained, downpipe removed and a good patch of chemical metal.
    Clutch MC needs a good bleed, or at worst replacing – can be picked up for less than £50.
    Rear wiper motor borked – shaft was siezed from when I got the car last year, but it has never bothered me.

Getting a new car this week so will not be available until Wed/Thurs, depending on when the dealer sorts my new car.

Car is located in Prudhoe – please email for more information or to arrange a viewing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘OT FS: Alfa 156 2.4 JTD Sportwagon – £300’ is closed to new replies.