OT – Free TV

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale OT – Free TV

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • OT – Free TV
  • Premier Icon ir_bandito

I’ll be getting a new TV soon,so the old one has to go.

Phillips 27″ flat-screen CRT, perfect working condition. Comes with a stand, remote etc.

Collection from Hexham after this weekend.

I could be interested and am in Rothbury so not too far away. Any pics?

Premier Icon ir_bandito

I’ll get some pics later.

Hey, I could also be interested, would be lovely to be able to give a TV to a close friend of mine who has just bought her 1st house up and been doing it up! Would make her day! Especially since she isn’t expecting to be able to afford a TV for a while yet 🙂

If snakeysnuggles’s guilt-inducing claim is genuine and she isn’t just going to stick it on ebay, I’ll withdraw my ‘Dibs’ on this – clearly there are needs greater than mine. I’d hate for your friend to miss out on all those BBC comedies.

Aww that is very sweet of u. Yeah claim genuine..she does a lot of stuff for me too and I think own house and single won’t be easy. I gave her our DVD player knowing least when she gets tv its a start.

I’ll check with her first though, just in case she has plan for one

Julia says she would be delighted if ir_bandito would be happy with that….can even take photos of it in new home if he wants!

My name would be mud on here if it went on eBay…especially since I’m trying to meet new MTB’s here atm.

Premier Icon ir_bandito

That’s a lovely conversation to read about between snakeysnuggles and bettyswollocks!

Rachel, I’ll drop you an email. Meant to get back to you about camera lenses.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘OT – Free TV’ is closed to new replies.