OT: For Sale Mamas & Papas Ocean Cot/Day Bed

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale OT: For Sale Mamas & Papas Ocean Cot/Day Bed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • OT: For Sale Mamas & Papas Ocean Cot/Day Bed
  • hunterst

For Sale
    Mamas & Papas Ocean Cot / Day Bed in Golden Oak – made from solid oak and oak veneers.

Beautiful Cot/Day Bed suitable for children up to five years old. This Cot Bed is in superb condition with only a couple of minor marks as expected.

This is a really nice, well-made piece of furniture, which has served us well. Our daughter has finally moved into a proper bed so this is no longer required.

Bed will be dismantled for collection.
    Comes complete with Instruction manual and all fittings with nothing missing.

There are three height settings. You gradually lower the mattress part as your child develops.

Dimensions:-
    H: 90 x W: 83 x L: 156cm approx

The mattress is included. Though you may prefer to replace the mattress as a matter of course. These are available from the mamas & papas store, although I would imagine you can get them from mothercare etc too

From the mamas and papas website

http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-ocean-cotday-bed-golden-oak/389797901/type-i/

The Ocean Cot/Day Bed is a superior piece of furniture in luxury oak that adjusts to suit your growing child and will stay in your home for years as a beautiful day bed.

– Made from solid oak and oak veneers
    – Cot easily converts into a day bed and includes full length underbed storage drawer
    – Available in golden oak and dark oak

Features:

– Adjustable to three different heights for safety
    – Mattress size 400 recommended for cot/day bed
    – One day bed rail supplied (4 x blanking nuts supplied)
    – The day bed is for use by one child aged 18months to 4 years
    – When converted into a day bed this product conforms to BS 8509: 2008

The picture above is from the website

Brand new these beds are £665 though I think they are on sale at the moment at £595!

Would like £250 collected
    Buyer Collects from Wakefield, West Yorkshire – payment in cash on collection.

From a smoke/pet free home

All pictures were taken by me and are of the actual item for sale – except the last picture noted

Mail me with any questions
    Email in profile

Thanks
    Darran

emily

HI Darran, I am not a cyclist and joined this website solely so I could contact you about this cot! I hope the sale is open to people who aren’t official members of single track world 🙂

Have you sold the cot yet? I am looking for something like this for my 8 month old son- we are moving back to UK from Spain in a couple of weeks, to south east and need to find a cot because we had to sell ours here. My mother lives in Leeds so if I ask nicely I could get her to collect the cot from Wakefield and drive it down.

Are you selling any bedding that fits the bed?

Thanks in advance, look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Emily

p.s. Please email me at emily.crocker@ymail.com as like I said I am not actually a user of this website!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘OT: For Sale Mamas & Papas Ocean Cot/Day Bed’ is closed to new replies.