OT Clearout (consoles, Mac laptop, Citizen, Scarpa)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale OT Clearout (consoles, Mac laptop, Citizen, Scarpa)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • OT Clearout (consoles, Mac laptop, Citizen, Scarpa)
  • Creg

I have found out that the boots are actually Scarpa SL M3’s, not the GTX as originally thought. Apologies for any confusion.

Thanks

Creg

Dropped the prices on some of this stuff. Can get it in the post this week as I am off work for the rest of the week.

250GB Xbox 360 slim. I bought this a couple of years ago and have used it a moderate amount. It works fine with no issues at all. There are a couple of small marks on the outer casing but nothing too severe. The controller works fine and comes with a Play and Charge kit too although the battery lost its charge so will need replacing. There are no games or original packaging with this console however I will include a PC lead so it can be run with a monitor. Looking for £100 posted.

I am also selling my Mid 2012 Macbook Air.

Its the 13″ i5 1.8GHz version with 4GB RAM and a 128GB SSD. The unit is in excellent condition with virtually no signs of use. It has one minor nick to the back right corner of the lid, maybe 1mm long but otherwise is excellent.

The unit was passed to me as not working so I took it to the Apple store and had it fixed under warranty. A new battery was also installed. The unit now works perfectly with no issues at all. I have the original box but no charger or accessories.

Im thinking somewhere around the £600 mark due to the lack of accessories. The price includes postage insured up to the final payment amount.

I have a Citizen Eco-Drive watch which I have had for the last year and worn probably five times tops. Its a lovely watch but I simply don’t wear it enough so it might as well go to someone who will appreciate it more. It has had some links removed from the chain to fit my weedy wrists but I will include these in the sale.

The watch itself is in excellent condition with no marks either front or back. All functions work perfectly.

£60 posted for this.

Finally (for now) I have some Scarpa walking boots. They are size 10, bought a couple of years ago and worn less than 10 times. They still need breaking in to be honest! They are in great condition and are very comfy, stiff boots. I think they are Terra GTX but not 100% certain as I no longer have the original packaging. Maybe someone can set me right from the photos?

£50 posted.

My email address is in my profile. Payment by PayPal is fine although I would prefer bank transfer for the MacBook Air to avoid the ridiculously high fees.

Thanks 🙂

Payment sent for the Scarpa boots, thanks very much.

iBaa

Hi,

Could you send me a photo of the clasp from the Eco-Drive watch, are the original box and papers also included in the sale?

Thanks

djc1245

Same here for the watch please.
    Email in profile

Creg

I have taken a photo of the clasp and also a photo of the only documentation I have, which is the manual. I don’t know where the original papers are as the watch was passed on to me by a relative who was moving abroad. It comes with a Citizen green cardboard display box but no other packaging.

djc1245

Interested in the watch. Still available?

Creg

Yes its still available

djc1245

If you can email and let me know how you want paying etc I can sort it out.
    Email in profile

Creg

Watch sold

Scarpas sold

shinsplints

Hi
    Does the 360 come with any leads at all, power lead etc ?
    Thanks

Creg

It comes with the power supply, av cable, monitor cable, controller and the USB lead for the controller/play charge kit.

Creg

All items paid for have been posted today and should be with buyers by Friday.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘OT Clearout (consoles, Mac laptop, Citizen, Scarpa)’ is closed to new replies.