Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • OT – car stereo with Aux in (and bluetooth?)
  • toys19
    Free Member

I fitted an aftermarket AUX thing to my Honda CRV Stereo and eventually it has broken the stereo (well I assume its the stereo as the aux thing works because I tested it on the other honda stereo, but the aux function on the original stereo has now failed)

Luckily on the CRV the stereo is just a normal sized one, so I figure I can replace easily enough.

So any recommendation for a basic stereo with radio and aux in? And maybe bluetooth so I can talk to my fone too..

toys19
    Free Member

Oh PS, I have double DIN space too…

thehustler
    Free Member

Aldi will be having one inthis week for 39.99, not sure of its power etc but failing that holfords do a JVC at 69 quid that also ticks them boxes

toys19
    Free Member

hustler, can’t find, linky?

thehustler
    Free Member

Cant link on pad, but its available from the 17th

spooky_b329

Are you looking to get rid of the Honda aux kit? Does it fit a 09 civic? (If it’s a Honda item, not if it’s someone else as if it breaks our radio it’s a bugger to replace apparently!

brassneck

I have a single DIN chinese thingy from EBay – it forgets all the settings when the ignition goes off, but that might just be the adaptor loom in my Pug .. or it might not .. 🙂

£20 posted if you’re interested? Think it has an AUx in too, but I’d have to dig it of the boot to confirm.

EDIT: It does have Bluetooth, thats why I bought it.

toys19
    Free Member

Spooky, no keeping it for the accord, sorry. It cost 35 quid, waste of money really seeing as I can buy a new stereo for the same. Brassneck, gonna buy new thanks for the offer though.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘OT – car stereo with Aux in (and bluetooth?)’ is closed to new replies.