OT: Cameras

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale OT: Cameras

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • OT: Cameras
  • Premier Icon alexonabike
    Subscriber

I am having a clear out to fund a new camera so this lot is up for sale. Photos on request.

Nikon D80 with 18-55mm 3.5-5.6G ED lens. Near mint condition. Always cared for and carried in a case. Comes with two genuine batteries and charger, neck strap, Lowepro top loader bag. £165

Nikon 50mm 1.8D lens. Mint. Very little use. £100

Canon G10. Near mint. Comes with two genuine batteries and charger, Lowepro case. £150

Canon IXUS 130. Very good condition. Tiny camera! Comes boxed with battery and charger. £50

Panasonic Lumix FT10 ‘tough camera’. Somes small cosmetic marks from being in a pocket. Comes boxed with battery and charger and silicone skin. £50

Any questions, just ask!

duntstick

[/quote]Any questions, just ask!

As it’s your second go at this……

Why is your second hand, no warranty, 50mm 1.8d more expensive than a new one?

Like this

Premier Icon tootallpaul
    Subscriber

Alex,

Any chance of pics of the G10?

Cheers,

Paul

fresherjohn

interested in the Lumix DMC-TS10 do you have any photos?

Premier Icon alexonabike
    Subscriber

duntstick – my apologies. I realise that it can be had as a grey import from Hong Kong for less. I bought this from LCE in Bath for more. Never mind. Thanks for alerting me to this and I shall revise the price to £65.

The Nikon 50mm 1.8 lens is now £65

Paul – I’m uploading some pics to flickr as i type. hold fast!

John – The Lumix is sold pending payment but I shall give you second dibs should it fall through.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘OT: Cameras’ is closed to new replies.