OT Betty the Shar Pei

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale OT Betty the Shar Pei

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • OT Betty the Shar Pei
  • wrecker

Link to pic doesn’t work. Let me help;

£100 seems a lot.

YoGrant

Email for pics, will be easier.

YoGrant

Betty picture

Ok, bit of an odd one this. Friends of my wife’s split up a little while ago and the lass has been left with not only 4 kids but their 18 month old Shar Pei Bitch called Betty.

Now, I’d be selling the kids and keeping the dog! But it’s too much to look after Betty and she’d like her to go to a good home. As cyclist generally, bar a few knobs, are lovely people, I said I’d ask on here.

Anyway, link to pic above should work. Betty is 18 months old and having been brought up around 4 kids has a lovely temperament. She’s fine with our Cavapoo when we’ve taken them out walking together. She has her pedigree papers and hasn’t been spayed so could be bred from if you have a dog Shar Pei in need of a girlfriend. Despite looking like a scrotum on legs these seem to be popular!

She’d like a cursory £100 for her. If interested then email me and I’ll send you her phone number:

yoeddygrant@hotmail.co.uk

loddrik

Maybe be better prioritising getting her a home rather than trying to get some cash for the dog…?

adlyhobart

where are you based??

YoGrant

In Crawley, West Sussex.

Priority is a good home. £100 is a small amount for a Shar pei I’m led to believe as pups go for £1000.

£100 trying to make sure she gets someone who really wants her rather than someone trying to make a quick buck.

obadiah

YOG Appreciate you’re trying to help out someone in a bit of crisis. However the best way to ensure the dog does not inherit other irresponsible owner/s is to hand her over to shar pei rescue.
    Selling her for the sort of money being asked is likely to consign her to a life as a puppy profit machine, please get your Wife’s friend to rethink.
    btw – I have no connections to shar pei rescue

Premier Icon Merlinman
    Subscriber

Most breeds have a Rescue process, the Kennel Club will advise.

Phone this number ask for paul saxton Tel: 01773 715349 or try his mobile 07931 622334

this man will help you.

YoGrant

Cheers chaps. Will point her in that direction. Only reason I offered to help was that I knew I’d find good folks on here.

I’d have her myself if I had a bigger house as she gets on well with my little Cava.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘OT Betty the Shar Pei’ is closed to new replies.