OT: 2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Estate – £4500

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale OT: 2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Estate – £4500

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • OT: 2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Estate – £4500
  • After a few “do I sell/don’t I sell” decisions, cars I wanted being sold etc, the vRS is now definitely up for sale. As you can see, there are a few non-standard bits and pieces bolted to it which I’d rather sell with the car (along with the original stuff I took off) but I’m open to some negotiation on this.

The base car is a 2006(06) 2.0TFSI 200bhp Octavia vRS estate in black with the following options from the factory:
    – Jumbo box
    – Full electrics
    – Dual zone climate
    – 18″ Zeniths
    – front & rear (rare to have both) parking sensors

In addition to this base spec, it will be offered for sale with the following:
    – AP coilover suspension (~4 months old with one of the rear shocks just replaced under warranty)
    – OEM vRS floor mats
    – VCDS tweaks (twin fogs, beep on lock and lock over 10mph)
    – revised CAN gateway
    – interior and number plate LED lighting
    – cruise control
    – stubby aerial
    – plastidipped grill surround

I also have a Columbus Sat Nav unit which I may sell with the car but one of the main reasons we’re selling the vRS is that we want an Octavia Scout so ideally would like to keep the Columbus for the new car. Open to negotiation for that though – car will otherwise come with the standard Stream head unit and 6 CD changer in the boot.

Condition wise the car is in good nick for its age. Few marks here and there (its been used a family car) and theres a dent in the bonnet from where a conker fell on it. The wheels could do with a refurb as well if you’re bothered about that – I was in two minds to do them or wait til some new wheels came up… Always been washed properly using Autoglym products (god bless Halfords 3 for 2 offer!). The one thing to note is that currently the heater makes an odd noise when turned on. I’ll be having this fixed before selling the car though.

It drives perfectly and the addition of the coilovers and the following 4 wheel alignment have totally transformed it. Took it over to North Wales at the weekend and on fast A roads through the mountains it was a joy to be in!

I’ve got a folder stuffed with paperwork for the car. During my ownership the car has always been looked after by two of my local independent garages – I’ll add a list of service mileage/dates and any additional work when I get home from work tonight…

Price wise, as the car stands without the Columbus I’m wanting £4500ono which looking at other cars seems to be well priced for the mileage even without the coilovers and other bits taken into account. That includes the original CAN gateway, the original vRS suspension, a spare chrome grill etc.

With the:
    – Columbus +£300
    – Eibach 15mm spacers +£30
    – Forge Short Shift kit +£30
    – Porsche oil cap + VW black washer/coolant caps (brand new) +£40
    – minus the coilovers and with the original vRS suspension fitted -£200

Car is located in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
    Please reply here or PM me for more info.

These extra information might help.
    Manual or Auto?
    Petrol or diesel?

Premier Icon jeff

2.0TFSI = petrol

Sorry, linked from another forum where I have pics. I’ll stick some up layer.

Mileage I’ll confirm exactly later but it’s just tipped 86k and it’s a manual (as all vRS’ where of this year).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘OT: 2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Estate – £4500’ is closed to new replies.