Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Osprey syncro
  • Premier Icon mrmo
    Free Member

Looking at a new bag, primarily for commuting, i need something that i can fit my work laptop in on occasion. For reference it is a x380 Yoga, so fairly compact. Looking at the Osprey syncro 12 as a possibility, anyone got any feedback is it going to fit the laptop?

Any other options worth looking at?

Premier Icon AdamT

I just got one for this very reason. I have a Lenovo t460p that fits in reasonably snugly. I guess if you check our two laptops for size that would tell you. One small aspect is that this pack has a wire frame which is kinda curved. This means the laptop doesn’t fit completely flat. Doesn’t bother me at all, but thought I’d mention it. The only other minor niggle is that the lose webbing ends have no keepers, which mean they flap about. I made some from 1in elastic.

Overall the pack is perfect for my usage and very comfortable. I don’t need to take much other than my laptop, but could fit a change of clothes in too if needed (not with shoes though)

Premier Icon mrmo
    Free Member

Thanks, according to Lenovo yours is a bit bigger. So should be fine for what I need.

Premier Icon AdamT

Yeah. There’s space to spare with mine,so you should be grand. 👍

Premier Icon AdamT

Also I have the big battery thing off the back, so chunkier than the standard one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.