Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • osprey extinction. …
  • daftvader
    Free Member

Evening. ..
    Just managed to melt a hole in my osprey bladder 😡
    Anyone know the cheapest place for a replacement?

Cheers

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

osprey extinction. …

& I thought you were on about something serious.

daftvader
    Free Member

Its my only one and its kaput…. shuffled from this mortal coil…. extinct!!! This parrot is dead! 😉
    Sorry not that serious but still a PITA and I cant find ine cheaper than about 25quid

aP
    Free Member

Just buy any old bladder. £25? Must’ve seen you coming.

daftvader
    Free Member

Not seen me yet! Have dug out an old camel back one for the moment but prefer the nalgene opening of the osprey ones

seadog101

I bought a Gelert one from somewhere, Amazon I think. £8 if my memory is still good. Pretty decent, not whiffy as some cheapo ones can be. bite valve is a bit dribbly, but maybe the one off the osprey can be retrofitted.

nickhart
    Free Member

Man up, you killed it, never had a better drinks bladder than the osprey one. How the hell do you ‘melt a hole’ in it?

daftvader
    Free Member

I always flush my bladders out with near boiling water and never had a problem…. freshly boiled water on the other hand, not good….

nickhart
    Free Member

Ah!

JAG

Yep I say cough up for the Osprey one.

I have one and it’s a very good design and works really well. Worth £25 in my opinion 8)

mrhoppy

I got a spare for £6 from Cotswold rock bottom a while back.

daftvader
    Free Member

Good call on the cotswold shop but doesn’t seem to have any online. Will try giving them a call… however it does look like I will have to pay up eventually

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘osprey extinction. …’ is closed to new replies.