Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Orro Bikes
  • ollie_the_brave
    Free Member

As the title.

New one on me, anyone got any experience either good or bad? They look and sound excellent and I’m nearly ready to push the button on one of the Terra C Gravel machines.

So, any thoughts?

Thanks in advance…

mrb123
    Free Member

I have the Terra C 105. Picked it up for a Billy bargain of about £1200 last year just before bike prices went through the roof.

I have mine set up as a winter road bike with aluminium mudguards and 28mm Conti 4 Seasons. Swapped out the wheels for some Farsports carbons and made a few other changes to get the weight down a bit.

Frame is very nicely finished and the bike was well put together. The compact geometry means I have quite a bit of seatpost on display (I’m 6’4″). Could have gone for the bigger size but it would then have been too tall at the front for me.

Tyre clearance is huge so I’m sure you could fit a very nice big tyre in there.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

136stu
    Free Member

I also have a Terra C 105, only a couple of rides old and still sporting the Conti Grand Sport race 32’s it came with. Lovely machine, nice quality finish and finishing kit. Handles very nice and lively. I have some slightly higher volume G-Ones to put on and a GRX crankset (1. because I’m old and lazy and 2. because 105 is ugly!).

136stu
    Free Member

Tyre clearance is huge so I’m sure you could fit a very nice big tyre in there

700 x 42 by all accounts.

ollie_the_brave
    Free Member

Thanks for your responses.

I am also looking at the Terra C. Looks like a lovely bike and ideal for what I want, which is an all rounder really.

What size are you riding?

I’m 5’10” and a 32″ inside leg.

Looking at the large.

136stu
    Free Member

I’m about your size and on a medium, feels roomy enough but I’m used to cross bikes which are typically a bit more compact.

136stu
    Free Member

Where are you? You’re welcome to try it if your near OL15.

ollie_the_brave
    Free Member

@136stu thats very kind. I’m M21 so not too far from you. I have a mate with a medium locally and he’s somewhat shorter than me.

Just been onto Orro and their (very helpful) team tell me that they’d recommend a medium so I’ll have a go on my mates and hopefully all will be well.

Lovely looking bikes, these.

MoreCashThanDash

Several owners in our club, seems a lot on the gravel bike group I follow on FB, and I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone who wasn’t happy with one.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Orro Bikes’ is closed to new replies.