Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Orrell and District MTB club ?
  • trevmccdonald
    Free Member

I’ve heard that there is an Orrell and District MTB club, they aren’t too far from where I live so think it might be worth a go, but can’t find anything about them on the Internet and their Facebook page never gets updated.

How do you  join, or do they just meet at a certain place at a certain time every week ?

Also what is the riding like around there, I don’t know it well even though it’s so close, as it’s not an area I hear about for MTB’ing I’m wondering whether I’ll just be riding boring stuff all the time or is there anything decent ?

tops5
    Free Member

I’m on their FB group and it’s updated all the time – guess you need to join the actual group.

Went out with them a couple of weeks ago – nice bunch of lads.

They ride all around the area and there are some pockets of decent riding here and there.

ticsmon

It’s a closed Facebook group so you have to request to join. Great bunch of lads. Loads of different riding around and a few of them are going further afield on Sunday. They meet every Sunday and Wednesday night.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Trev, you need to join the Orrell and District Group and NOT the now defunct Page, a Great group of lads n lasses and know pretty much all the trails worth riding round these parts 🙂

trevmccdonald
    Free Member

Yes, I’ve just found it, previously all I could find was the defunct page, thanks

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

i saw them earlier, it looked to be a good turnout for the Wed’s eve ride 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Orrell and District MTB club ?’ is closed to new replies.