Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Orbea Rallon X10 Any body got one?
  • toomba
    Free Member

coming up for new bike time and love the look of these, any feedback on them? Probably spec it up with Fox 36’s

pro29
    Free Member

I have a medium 2016 Rallon Fluro with Fox X2 I am waiting on coming back from Mojo because of the recall

PM me for more details if you are interested?

Large fluo/ black
    pikes / boss Kirk with pro 2 & flows and 35 mm stem etc
    it’s 2/3 years old now but they haven’t changed
    much . And has been problem free .
    (In Midlands )

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    julians
    Free Member

I bought a frame only rallon with the bos kirk a couple of years ago. Still have it, Its a fantastic bike, it rides very well, nothing has gone wrong with it. Id recommend one.

Leku
    Free Member

Only small / med
    No good if you’re more than 5″8

blackmountainsrider
    Free Member

I hwve one wit a bos shock. It’s a great bike. Fun fast and very confidence inspiring. It also pedals and climbs better than my old nukeproof mega tr which was a nice surprise. The lowest bb setting is awesome on the steep stuff!

orena45

Got an X-Team and love it. Review and updates on my blog: 🙂

Initial thoughts

8 month update

One year on

mrwhyte
    Free Member

I have a Rallon X10 and I love it. Great fun to ride, and not bad and uphills. As others have said, it is really confidence inspiring on the downs. The only extra I added were the XT brakes from BikeActive. I think they have other 10 or 15% off online, along with some free pedals.

pigyn
    Free Member

They are rad, really fun to ride and very dialled spec.

We are doing a ‘pedals special’ on them where we ordered X10s with both the 36 and X2 upgrades, to give you the best suspension without the soopa spensive Eagle on the Team.

Give us a shout for more details, very limited stock available at the better pricing.
    Also if you can get to Edinburgh we have a demo bike :p

pedalsbikecare

They haven’t made it onto the site yet, but just send us a message.

doug_basqueMTB.com

I´ve got 10! All the Rallon X10 but I´ve upgraded the fork and shock to X2 and 36´s. Also I upgrade the bars to the carbon option and the wheels to the better ones. That is for our personal bikes and also for the hire bikes. They´re fantastic bikes. I get a deal from Orbea, (like I could from lots of places) and buy them for hire bikes each year. The bikes are great to ride, climb amazingly with the new shock especially and stand up to the season of abuse from us and hire bikes no problems. What I like about them is that we have to offer pretty varied holidays, from pretty XC through to full on descending, and the bikes can do it all no problem.

I´ve had all of the previous bikes and they are subtly better each year. The FOX suspension has made a massive difference this year. I was lucky enough last year to swap my suspenders out for a Mojo tuned special and that was really, really impressive.

Really check the sizing, they come up big. I´m 178cm and ride a M but could just about ride the S as well. The L is absolutely huge for me. You need to be over about 165 for the S.

We change one of the bearings, (down near the BB) halfway through the season. It costs me about €20 in the bike shop to do it. The other bearings last the whole season no problem. Nothing else needs done. The old bike had the Raceface NextSL cranks which we all broke (and replaced with XT!) but this year´s bike comes with XT cranks which is great.

If you´d like to ask anything about the bikes then i´d be happy to give an honest opinion.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Orbea Rallon X10 Any body got one?’ is closed to new replies.