• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by jona.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Orbea Occam M10 LT review
  • barney
    Free Member

Orbea Occam M10 LT – an Occam, but more so. It’s a long-legged trail bike with a focus that will chime with what many people are looking for.

By barney

Get the full story on our front page at:

Orbea Occam M10 LT review

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

fahzure

Good review, Barney. I bet that a longer dropper would have gotten you more “in” the bike, but it does seem like a narrow dropper/insertion window. At 6’3″ I feel “stood up” by 170mm droppers.

bikesandboots

Worth noting that Occams don’t have ISCG tabs, just an integrated chain guide that attaches to the pivot IIRC. So you can’t use a bash guard.

Also:

although the Aggressor ran just fine

Rear Tyre // Maxxis Dissector 2.4 TLR

jona
    Free Member

Hi, I treated myself to a new Occam M10 LT just before Xmas and I love it. What’s your thoughts on the Minion DHF front tyre though? First ride out was dry conditions and I couldn’t believe how well the bike cornered. My last two rides in wet conditions however are a different story. I liken the experience to trying to ride a weasel that had smeared itself in Vaseline. The front wheel washed out as soon as I even thought about turning a corner. Another £65 shelled out and Magic Mary is in the post.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.