Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Orbea now offering Occam in LT long-travel option
  • singletrackandi

Hot on the heels of the release of the new Rallon is the updated Orbea Occam and Occam LT trail bikes. If you read our first ride impressions of the 2 …

By singletrackandi

Get the full story on our front page at:

Orbea now offering Occam in LT long-travel option

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

weeksy

I’m not sure 10mm takes it from normal travel to long travel… it’s marginal at best isn’t it ?

It’s a lovely thing though

I’m assuming it’s 29er only though

martinhutch

The 150mm option is the same as the previous model, rather than being new for 2022.

davros

No, the previous model did not have a 150mm rear option.

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

new model, its identical to the 20/21 model.

i’ve just checked the geometry numbers on s/m/l/xl on the blueprint 2020 pdf versus the numbers above (non LT version) the only difference i can spot is you can get a different stroke shock/ (or coil shock) to make it 10mm bigger at the back..
    standover height is new into the numbers too.

In theory i could buy the replacement shock and make my 150/140 2020 model an LT.

ps. buy a spare Y0000128 Kit Axle pivot £11-12, as the fixing ring is very easy to break on the rear axle,
    pps. i’m not sure an extra 10mm at the back is needed, since changing the shock token to the biggest one, its felt 10x as good, and it coped very well in the granada mountains last week

johnw1984
    Free Member

I did like the look of these, but what’s with the massive jump from L to XL with the seat tube length!

It just seems long considering the bikes intent?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Orbea now offering Occam in LT long-travel option’ is closed to new replies.