Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Orange Seal Tubeless Sealant
  • RobHilton
    Free Member

Anyone know where to get this stuff in the UK? I’m happy with Stans, but wouldn’t mind trying this allegedly superior goop – only places I’ve found to get it from are the US or Korea with silly shipping costs.

RobHilton
    Free Member

No one? Rob is disappoint

benpinnick

A Pot of glitter is about 50p. Got to be cheaper than importing some

squoglybob
    Free Member

In what way is it superior?

I’ve been tubeless curious for some time and only fairly recently ventured into this black art with outstanding results may I hasten to add. I’m all for improved products so if it’s a go’er and superior I’d like to have a dabble.

creagbhan

nice n cheap
    There you go

squoglybob
    Free Member

OH My Word!

It must be sheet……..

duckers
    Free Member

I’ve been using fenwicks airtight as I got some very cheap, definitely seals well as I’ve pulled out a few thorn, heard a hiss, span the wheel slowly and its sealed. It’s a little thicker than stans and seems to dry out less, but longer term use will be the real test.

benpinnick

In what way is it superior?

It has glitter in it. Who doesn’t want glittery sealant? It might seal better with added blingy bits, but I am guessing it also plays havoc with your valves in the long term. Seriously though, if you want to dabble, by a pot of glitter (you know the sort kids love to glue on everything) and add some to your goop. Let us know how you get on.

squoglybob
    Free Member

No, its alright i’ll stick to the £10 a bottle stuff that i’ve gotten used to, its got no glitter in it and is pale and murky and not orange, Oh and its not £140 a pop.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Orange Seal Tubeless Sealant’ is closed to new replies.