Orange, Giant, Conti, Hope, LOADS

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Orange, Giant, Conti, Hope, LOADS

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Orange, Giant, Conti, Hope, LOADS
  • godzilla

Got a pic of the Lopes guide please?

pics sent. 🙂

Chain Guide sold

EDIT: chain guide still for sale.

Pics of the wheels please

I’d like this stuff gone, especially the smaller items so im open to offers on most items. Just try me.

All 26er Tyres.

Specialized Purgatory 26 x 2.3 Control. Hardly worn. Used for 200 miles as a front tyre. £20 posted

Continental Rubber Queen Black Chili. 26×2.2 UST, worn around 20% so 80% left. £23 posted.

Specialized Fast Trak control. 26x 2.2. Hardly worn again. £15 posted

Have 2 sets of forks for sale.

Got a set of Fox 34 CTD for sale. These are the 2013 model with 2014 internals as i sent them back to mojo for the upgrade.
    The forks have a 15mm axle, 160mm travel and have a 190mm tapered steerer. They have custom Orange decals and a custom “P DOG” Fork crown decal but these can be removed easily. Condition is good with some marks on the lowers which have been touched up in a slightly different white which is hardly noticeable. Stanctions are spotless. Have just been serviced by myself, a level 3 cytech trained mechanic. NOW £245 posted ono for these.

Also have a set of Float 36 R’s for sale. These are the 2013 version but not the CTD version. These are immaculate. 190mm steerer, 160mm travel and 20mm axle. Used for no more than 30 hours and have just been serviced. £300 posted for these.

Giant XTC 2 2012 frame in a large.
    Selling the frame, headset and BB.
    All in great condition. The frame has got helitape all over it but has got a few small marks. Has been used for around 400 miles. Could probably find original receipts for the whole bike. NOW £140 posted.

Orange Alpine 160 2013 Frame in a 16″. White in colour. Has a fair few blemishes due to shorts rub and cable run and unfortunately this shows up on a white frame but a bit of t-cut would bring it up good again. Comes with an RP23 Boost Valve Shock, Hope Headset which is about 100 miles old. Looking for £800 ono for this.

Hope Stuff

Hope Pro 2 Evo’s 40t on Flow EX Rims. Black Hubs with black rims. These were ridden for the Dyfi Enduro and 7 rides before that. Less than 200 miles. Mint. £260 posted

Hope Tech X2 Brakes. Silver reservoir caps, some use but hardly any marks. £175 posted or £200 with the 203mm and 180mm rotors and mounts.

Hope Green Grips, hardly used. £15 posted
    Hope Black Grips, Slightly more used. £13 posted
    Hope 34.9mm Black Bolt Seat Clamp, Mint. £11 posted
    Hope 180mm and 203mm Floating Black Rotors. Hardly used. £40 posted

MRP Brian Lopes Chain Guide. ISCG 05. Brand new. £25 posted

Premier Icon althepal

Mail sent re: tyres.

Wheels, grips and rotors sold.

Photos sent althepal

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Orange, Giant, Conti, Hope, LOADS’ is closed to new replies.