Orange five pro neon pink , neon yellow or plasma blue????

Home Forum Bike Forum Orange five pro neon pink , neon yellow or plasma blue????

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Orange five pro neon pink , neon yellow or plasma blue????
  • howay04

Having my orange five resprayed and have narrowed it down to the 3. Has anyone any pics please?

watsontony

neon yellow with black swingarm

sambob

Plasma blue is nice, particularly with white forks + rims if you’ve got them. You’d have to be pretty good to pull off neon pink πŸ˜‰ So Neon yellow with black bits or Plasma blue with white bits.

ashweee

Excuse the naff living room pic but it’s the only one I’ve got.

Plasma blue with white bits.

Ash.

rotten

As above, you have to be good to pull off neon pink. Neon yellow is wicked with the right colour of components. Had mine done white as I have white forks and wheels, looks ace.

r17anm

That alpine looks well !! i also like mandarin orange with black decals and forks etc
    Neon pink would be hard to live with once the novelty wore off

carlphillips

i have mandarin orange, i did see a neon yellow the other day very very nice…makes me want to change the colour of mine, the pink is too much imo.

zerocool

I love my Neon pink Alpine 160, but got to admit that blue one looks more practical.

Best thing about the Pink on is I’ve only ever seen 3 other bikes that pink on the mountains/trails. I say go for the Plasma Blue as it looks awesome

Given the picture from Ash above, I would say plasma blue with white bits clinches it.

Stevo210

Had mine done white as I have white forks and wheels, looks ace.

Pics please πŸ™‚

Premier Icon Teetosugars
    Subscriber

I’d go for Neon Pink. 8)

svalgis

Blue with white parts or yellow with black parts.

Yes, all 3 will look shit.

Premier Icon roverpig
    Subscriber

An Orange should be orange in my book. Mandarin with white decals, white forks and black or white rims to suit your taste. But that blue one looks pretty good to me.

Premier Icon MoreCashThanDash
    Subscriber

Neon yellow – it glows in the gloom at dusk, looks amazing.

ashweee

Thanks for the positive comments on my alpine πŸ™‚

When I was ordering it I was very tempted by neon yellow but I found it a little too bright and I’m definitely not good enough to pull off neon pink so it just had to be blue for me.

Cheers,
    Ash

xiphon

Pink Oranges rule πŸ™‚

(Although this isn’t neon pink..)

Or orange….

I_Ache

Neon Orange πŸ˜€

Premier Icon Teetosugars
    Subscriber

Shhhesh, That Patriot really is one fugly bike..

Looks like a rattlecan paintjob on a Hallfrauds BSO.

Sorry. 😐

xiphon

Nope the orange orange was done at Superior Powder Coatings (found them here on STW). Very tidy job πŸ™‚ Far from a rattlecan!

The pink 222 was done at a paintshop too.

howay04

Rode the yellow on a demo day at Biketreks and loved it. The plasma blue looks amazing and the comments above about the pink being hard to live with after a while are so true. Decisions decisions!!!! Aaargggh

Im ordering a neon pink five soon, cant wait. I like bright coloured bikes that remind me of sweet custardy treats!

howay04

Plasma blue or the yellow. Any pics available ?

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

Plasma blue is ****. It’s a suitable colour for a vauxhall viva, or perhaps an air compressor from Lidl.

The yellow is nice. If it absolutely can’t be orange, which obviously it should be, then the yellow is the least disappointing alternative.

My next one will defo be neon orange but 2nd choice would be neon yellow so I say go for that.

The neon yellow Alpine in the snow on the Orange website looks the bawls 8)

Premier Icon T666DOM
    Subscriber

Neon Green is the way forward with black components, the photo doesn’t do it justice. Had an Apple Green 5 previously. The neon colours look ace

gb1m

^^^ agree

I think the louder colours really suit the five

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Orange five pro neon pink , neon yellow or plasma blue????’ is closed to new replies.