Orange Five Diva frame for sale – 14" (long version) in BLACK CHERRY!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Orange Five Diva frame for sale – 14" (long version) in BLACK CHERRY!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Orange Five Diva frame for sale – 14" (long version) in BLACK CHERRY!
  • legend

After much gnashing of teeth, tears and tantrums Mrs L has final come to the conclusion that this frame just isn’t the right size for her.

It has seen very little use with it’s one lady owner, so it’s in pretty awesome condition. I’ll hopefully get better photos up later in the week. In the mean time you’ll just have to go with the one below.

The Black Cherry paint job is amazing, it’s black with purple flecks through it if you don’t already know. This paint job is no longer available from Orange (which is causing me even more trouble as she was planning to pick up a different size in the same colour!). If you are lucky enough to actually ride the bike in the sunshine, you’ll see it go proper glittery!

It will come with the QR rear end, Hope headset, Fox RP23 shock and probably a Hope seat clamp (will confirm this last bit with the boss)

The 14″ Long size is the same size as the mens 14″, so any guys that are man enough for the paint job can just take the Diva stickers off 😉

The price for this loveliness is £900 posted, or if you’re anywhere near Glasgow you’re more than welcome to come for a look (or ride if it’s still built up at the time)

Geometry info is here: http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/bikes/archive/2012/five-diva_pro/

Untitled by mark_p2511, on Flickr

Feel free to ask any questions here or email me on mark_penman@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Mark

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Orange Five Diva frame for sale – 14" (long version) in BLACK CHERRY!’ is closed to new replies.