Orange Five 2012 Custom complete bike 18"

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Orange Five 2012 Custom complete bike 18"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Orange Five 2012 Custom complete bike 18"
  • womble321

Pics please & fancy a Intense Carbine frame instead of Mojo hd

Screwed up previous post, didn’t put in price (helps if I read the rules).
    I have an complete 2012 18″ Orange Five for sale. This is a custom build, which includes a lot of non-standard kit. The rear shock has been custom tuned to be firmer than standard. I’m 6’1″ and 15 stone and this set up is perfect for me. I’m selling this to fund an Ibis Mojo HD build, so serious offers only please. I’m looking for around £2000.
    I’m based in London and collection only please. I’m rebuilding the bike to the spec listed below, so it will get the once over at my LBS to ensure drive train etc are in working order and it will get a new chain. I’ll see if I can get some pictures up over the weekend, but full spec is:
    – 2012 18″ Five frame in classic orange with Hope headset and seat clamp. Some cosmetic paintwork damage to the middle of the down tube (due to being hung on a cheap car rack) and the head tube (cable rub). Frame comes with a 2012 Fox RP23 shock with Kashima coat and firm tuning and has the 135×10 maxle upgrade.
    – 2012 Fox Float 32 FIT RLC 140mm forks with 15mm axle.
    – Formula RX brakes with 180mm rotors front and rear.
    – Full 2012 Shimano XT 2×10 drive train which includes XT BB, front and rear derailleur, 11-36 rear cassette and 38/26 dual speed crankset. Comes with Superstar nano pedals in white (cosmetic damage to paintwork, bearings still good).
    – Custom wheelset running Hope Pro 2 hubs on Stans NoTubes ZTR Crest rims with Continental Mountain King II 2.2 tyres in tubeless set up.
    – Thomson Elite seatpost and X4 70mm, 0 rise stem.
    – Easton Haven 31.8mm rise 711mm handlebars with ODI Troy Lee lock on grips.
    – Fizik Gobi XM seat.

This is a very light (for an Orange Five) build, climbs well and handles downhil great.

Hey man, I’ll get some up on the weekend. Thanks for the offer re: the Intense. Have to say, I much prefer the look of the Mojo.

If you can get in touch ASAP looking for a five and in London till saturday!

Mickeyb0305@aol.com

Spent some time cleaning the bike and swapped over osme of the kit. I’ve taken some photos and uploaded to Dropbox – jsut follow the links below.
    What you can see is the front derailleur, front shifter, XT double crankset with pedals and Formula RX brakes: Additional Kit
    The subsequent photos are:
    Side View one Side View One
    Front View Front View
    Paintwork damage 1 Paintwork frame
    Fork crown rub Fork Crown
    Side view 2 Side View 2

Taking the bike to LBS on Thursday to sawp the kit over, so should be ready to on the weekend.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Orange Five 2012 Custom complete bike 18"’ is closed to new replies.