Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Orange Clockwork 29er.
  • toxicsoks
    Free Member

Thinking of giving one a test ride – anyone have any experience of this bike? Thoughts??

bikebouy
    Free Member

No thoughts other than I saw one in CycleSurgery in Snow&Rock and for once I thought “nice bike” (for Orange) It actually looked “right”

Try it..

reedspeed
    Free Member

Go n ride & ride it & then write a blog on here,i’d be keen to hear ya thoughts,as i fancey one….lol

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Kryton57

TS, there’s a Kona Honzo in the classifieds, right up your Street it is, blue one 20″,

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/kona-honzo-29er-3-weeks-old

woody2000

I had a little ride on a pre-production one (first ride ever on a 29er of any kind I have to say). It was comfy (I thought it was steel, surprised when I found out it was alloy), bit harder to pedal than my 26er and a lot harder to lift the front end up than my 26er. I daresay those are differences common to any 26/29 comparison though sadly?

The “Hotrod” bars are a very nice shape & I thought the spec was a bit basic, but it all seemed to work.

Other than that, it was a bike 🙂

scottfitz
    Free Member

Hmmm why is it alloy? Big wheels, small tubes for the win! 🙂

Trimix
    Free Member

Seems a shame they are in Ally now, I liked the idea of a nice simple steel frame. That was one of the attractions of the old Clockwork wasnt it ?

scottfitz
    Free Member

That was one of the attractions of the old Clockwork wasnt it ?

Yep

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Orange Clockwork 29er.’ is closed to new replies.