Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Orange broadband – anyone else having issues at moment?
  • ross980
    Free Member

Currently posting on my phone as it keeps dropping out. Usually it runs at about 7-8mb/s, but recently it’s really intermittent at random times of the day/week, dropping to <1mb and sometimes nothing (like now).
    Anyone else having/had similar issues?

grim168
    Free Member

same here. gave up online gaming 🙁

ross980
    Free Member

The annoying thing is I’ve had it for ‘free’ for years (with Orange mobile) with no issues and now I’ve got to pay for it (free with Orange landline rental) it’s gone downhill. I’m moving in a few weeks and I can see it getting worse once I transfer it across. 🙁

Edit: just realised the futility of my OP. If Orange BB users are having issues, they probably wont be able to get on STW … 😳

Rockhopper
    Free Member

I’m getting 8mb most of the time but yesterday I was downloading 3gb of “something” and it ground to a halt but today it was back to normal. I’ve been very happy with it generally, its been much faster than I’m paying for as well.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Same here – is fine, then won’t connect, won’t stream, says there’s a 5.5k+ connection yet won’t even open a page, etc

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Orange broadband – anyone else having issues at moment?’ is closed to new replies.