Orange Alpine 160. Polished. 18", tapered, kashima, XTR – Cheap!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Orange Alpine 160. Polished. 18", tapered, kashima, XTR – Cheap!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Orange Alpine 160. Polished. 18", tapered, kashima, XTR – Cheap!
  • oxnop

2011 Orange Alpine 160 – Raw – 18″
    Hope internal headset for tapered forks
    Tapered Fox 36 RLC FIT Kashima, customised to have lockout removed, recently serviced by mojo (5/6 rides ago) and had everything (i mean everything) replaced apart from lowers
    Fox rp23 Kashima BV HV (serviced at same time as forks)
    XTR M980 Crank (new style) and gamut p20 guide/bash
    XTR M980 Carbon 10speed rear mech
    Custom hope M4 with lightweight race levers (best brakes I’ve ever used, the modulation from this lever is amazing) – 200 mm front floating rotor and 183 rear floating rotor
    Rockshox Reverb (its been returning slowly for last year and has not gotten any worse, it doesn’t bother me but if you want it running prefect it will need a full bleed (kit included)
    Charge Knife saddle
    New ODI peaty grips
    sunline 760mm bars
    sunline polished 50mm stem
    Currently has a XTR 10 speed cassette, XTR chain and renthal front 34T. it still changes perfectly but getting close to require changing based upon park chain wear indicator (the new xtr stuff lasts ages)

The bike has Stans Flow rims on Pro 2 hubs and running Minion EXO 2.5 tyres (3c) tubeless, the rear has had multiple dings and has had for over a year but works perfectly so not got round to getting it re-built.

Obviously the bike has been used so will show signs of wear as you would expect, its a raw polished frame so any marks just make it look sexier!

if i get what i’m asking I’ll include a customised DHX 5 coil shock which has been modified (compression etc) for the Alpine 160 with a steel and Ti Spring (350 and 400lbs) and was used for an Alps hol then taken off so hardly used and changes the bike completely)

The bike would be well over £5.5k new – £1900. I’m in west yorks (5 mins from M62 Ainley Top junction)

This is what it looks like when it’s had a good polish:

Untitled by jonathan.truesdale, on Flickr

And this normally:

john690

Hi mate will you take £1500 cash picked up whenever suits you. Regards John

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Orange Alpine 160. Polished. 18", tapered, kashima, XTR – Cheap!’ is closed to new replies.