Orange 224

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Orange 224

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Orange 224
  • Selling my old DH frame as I recently got hold of a 224 Evo.

15″ frame (I’m 6ft and it felt fine for me) in reasonable used condition. It has the usual scuffs and scrapes to be expected from a DH frame. Being an Orange it also has the usual dents around the headtube from the fork bump stops (never caused a problem to me, and they’re a common thing with these frames). There is a small dent in the down tube towards the BB shell and a small dent in the bottom of the swing arm from the chain device. These have both been there well over a year and haven’t deteriorated or affected the bike. These are notoriously strong frames! No play in the pivot bearings. 73mm BB shell, ISCG Old tabs, 150x12mm rear hub spacing. Comes with Superstar seat clamp and Superstar Uno headset (roughly 6 months old).

The Fox DHX 5.0 is in excellent condition, all adjusters work fine, no marks to the shaft. I haven’t had the shock serviced recently, as it feels fine. Comes with a Nukeproof 450×3 spring. Again, no play in the shock mounts.

Pictures here (more on request)

Looking for offers around £350.

I live near Dundee, but I’m currently in Lincolnshire with work, so depending on where you are there’s a good chance some form of pick up/delivery could be sorted out. Willing to post at buyers expense.

Any questions, or if you’d like more pictures, please contact me on here or via email (andypandy298 AT gmail DOT com).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Orange 224’ is closed to new replies.