Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • operacion puerto, not over yet?
  • mrmo
    Free Member

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013/may/10/spanish-doping-doctor-reveal-sports

he might be looking for money, but to be honest if that is how the truth comes out, so be it. Money seems to be the only thing that is going to get the truth out.

somafunk

If you locked him in a room along with every “clean” sportsperson who was attempting to compete with those who Fuentes helped to dope then i’m sure it wouldn’t be long before he’d start to blub the truth…i’m sure he helped a few boxers to dope?, throw him in a ring with a few clean boxers and let us see him get the shite kicked out of him till he promises to tell the truth.

He should not profit from telling his story, or the truth.

mrmo
    Free Member

i agree he shouldn’t make money out of this, in the same way that the blood samples should be released. But i would rather the truth comes out than the coverup continues.

warton
    Free Member

haven’t WADA lodged an appeal against the blood being destroyed. I’m with Andy Murray on this, stinks of a cover up at the highest level in Spain…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Warton – http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/22483083

The International Cycling Union (UCI) is to appeal against a Spanish court’s decision to destroy 200 blood bags presented as evidence in the trial of Eufemiano Fuentes.

ratherbeintobago

I’m sure I read somewhere that the Spanish anti-doping agency don’t want the blood bags destroyed either.

GOK what the court is playing at, but the truth will come out eventually.

chakaping
    Free Member

Time to suspend Spanish teams and atheletes from international competition?

mbs2010
    Free Member

If you think this is just Spanish teams and athletes you need to wake up, also the head of the Spanish doping agency wants all the Fuentes clients names to be made public.

chakaping
    Free Member

If you think this is just Spanish teams and athletes you need to wake up

Which nation’s judiciary ordered the destroying of the bags again?

Lifer
    Free Member

Ha ha just read the story in the OP

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDAFrW_vNNQ[/video]

mtbfix

Just finished Tyler Hamilton’s book this week. Quite a depressing view of the professional peloton. Guys like Fuentes are no more or less to blame than the athletes and teams who resort to such practices.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

What happens if the highest bidder is one of his former clients?

5thElefant
    Free Member

If you locked him in a room along with every “clean” sportsperson who was attempting to compete with those who Fuentes helped to dope then i’m sure it wouldn’t be long before he’d start to blub the truth…i’m sure he helped a few boxers to dope?, throw him in a ring with a few clean boxers and let us see him get the shite kicked out of him till he promises to tell the truth.

“Clean” sportsman? 😆
    He’d be in the room by himself so that wouldn’t work.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘operacion puerto, not over yet?’ is closed to new replies.