Oooh it's positively tropical out there.

• This topic has 18 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by  b r.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Oooh it's positively tropical out there.
  • oldgit

7am and about to get on the road bike. It’s mornings like these that make me wish I wasn’t sooooo into biking.

I want to go back to beddy bys

I want to go back to beddy bys

And me, I’m falling asleep with a coffee in my hand. Why do we do this.?

oldgit

signing out……….bum šŸ™

jruk

Just about to head out to Woodbury and it’s looking pretty damn cold…

Premier Icon weeksy
    Subscriber

I’m on the sofa watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates… Debating what time i’ll hit the local trails…

I may end up getting the wood fire going and playing Pro Evo Soccer instead lol.

Rekon i’ll be out for an hour or so later though.

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

2 degrees here so significantly better than the -8 it was yesterday

Premier Icon Trekster
    Subscriber

Glad I went yesterday. Trying to amuse 6yr old grand daughter who has been up since 6……
    Grey, wet and miserable here. Just grey and miserable yesterday!!

I have my once a year bout of man flu, I’m really rather pleased that it has coincided with this weekend. -8 outside and hailing as I type.

BB

Premier Icon takisawa2
    Subscriber

Must be a good 10C warmer than dusk yesterday. Walked into town with the kids by heck it was freezing. Mate & I are attending a training session later, on Cannock Chase, with Paul Evans who won the Chicago Marathon in 2:08:52!!! Friend has organised it for Staffs Athletic Network. I’ve a feeling it might warm us up nicely. šŸ™‚

ontor

still deciding on lustleigh/haldon/woodbury/run on the moor/sit around & drink tea

Tired and gritty-eyed from yesterdays ride.

yunki

I’m waiting patiently for Mrs Yunki to go into labour.. (more patiently than she is..)

So even though Lustleigh is only really a 20 minute ride away I’m restricted to maybe snatching a quick blast round the singletrack in the woods behind the house..

I think that I might just brew up a big pot of coffee and cook a roast dinner..

could be worse.. 8)

I was going to go out on the road bike, but was freezing rain when I went to get a paper. Sooperslipperytastic on foot, so thought better of venturing out on skinny tyres at 100psi. Had a pleasant morning listening to Rammstein and sketching out a portrait of Adam Ant for a painting. Kind of an odd combination!

oldgit

Helloooooooooo I’m home. As always glad I went out.

Rorschach

2 hours of 27mph chain gang induced pain in quite unseasonably warm weather today,I could still feel my toes and everything!

neilnevill

you’ve better socks or shoes than me then šŸ™

Just back from my 3rd ‘get used to this new road bike thing’ ride, only about 38 miles with a couple of laps of Richmond Park in the middle of it, and my toes are very very numb!

Rorschach

Neoprene overshoes and merino socks šŸ˜€

Premier Icon stabilizers
    Subscriber

It’s pretty much spring up here.
    2 hour road ride in 3/4 legs and no jacket….it just not right.

oldgit

Saw a fat lad in shorts and no gloves, what a star.

b r

Cold and icy first thing, but by the time we’d got back had to wash the muck off the bikes.

But glad we had another ride in the snow šŸ™‚

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Oooh it's positively tropical out there.’ is closed to new replies.