OnOne Inbred SDO, SIDs, XT, Hope/Stans – £800

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale OnOne Inbred SDO, SIDs, XT, Hope/Stans – £800

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • OnOne Inbred SDO, SIDs, XT, Hope/Stans – £800
  • KPHC

Frame – On One Inbred 18″ slot dropout (apple green) with DMR locknut
    Fork – Rock Shox SID Race 100mm (apple green decals)
    Gears – Full XT 1x10sp, XT chainset 175mm, 36t Middleburn ring, Superstar 1x plasma chainguide
    Brakes – Formula Oro K18 (180/160mm)
    Wheels – Hope Pro2 on Stans Olympic & Hope Bulb on DT x455 (697g and 976g) with Conti Mtn King II 2.4 folders
    Stem – Easton Haven 55mm
    Saddle – Fizik Gobi
    Post – Hope Eternity
    Bars – Bontrager 690mm lowrisers with DMR Lockd grips

Pedals in pics not included, but I could throw in a set of PD-M520s if they’re needed.

Looking ideally to sell the full build or would consider selling the rolling chassis (F&F, wheelset/tires, seatpost) for £500 ono

Any questions or pic requests then just let me know. London-based and collection in the South East preferred.

Thanks
    Kieran

holster

Thats a very nice bike – if I was a couple of inches taller, I’d have it!

johnj2000

Grrrrrr nice bikes are always too big for me. Would have had this at 16 or 17, good luck with the sale.

KPHC

Not my luck then! 1 too small and 1 too large….where’s that in-the-middle person going to come from??

Potentially open to splitting some of this, as below…

Inbred SDO frame £120 incl pretty much brand-new Race Face Deus headset
    RS SID Race 2009 £200 Fantastic condition, stantions unmarked
    Superstar 1x Plasma chainguide in blue £20
    XT chainset 175mm incl e13 guard £90 Usual heel rub marks but otherwise as you would expect from XT
    Formula Oro K18 disc brakes incl 160mm rotors £90 I will get the hose measurements
    Wheels – Hope Pro2 on Stans Olympic / Bulb on DT (697g and 976g) £150 Great condition, spin true, very light
    Hope Eternity 27.2 post £35 Pretty well marked from lowering in the frame, but aesthetics aside it’s a superb post. Would keep it but the new frame is 31.6 fitting

KPHC

Oh, and the height-specific geom for the 18″ is as below…

Effective Top Tube Horizontal (mm) 602
    Seat Tube Length Centre to Top (mm) 457
    Standover Height (mm) 747

Yet1man

Hi.

I’m interested in the stem if you were to split the bike ?

Cheers

Michael

giantx4

Patience patience…. Someone will buy this beauty… I would be aint got any spondulix! MEH!!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘OnOne Inbred SDO, SIDs, XT, Hope/Stans – £800’ is closed to new replies.