Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Only 16 more working days before I retire and then I'm going to………
  • keefus

……..go on holiday somewhere in the sun and do absolutely bugger all other than sit on a beach getting a suntan. The nearest I’ll get to any activity is lifting my glass/bottle to my lips. Cant wait!

Premier Icon bruneep
    Subscriber

Can you hang on 6yrs 9mnths 28day 16hrs and I will join you?

Premier Icon piemonster
    Subscriber

Can you hang on 33years?

Edukator

If that’s retirement project then I suggest you start looking for another job. After a few hours you’ll be sunburned, groggy, restless and in need of company. How about riding a bike across the Pyrenees or through Germany with some like-minded, retired souls.

keefus

Edukator..thats a very small part of what you call a retirement project. I can assure you I wont get sunburnt, I only drink till I fall over and when I think I could get restless I will read(I’m also a bibliophile) and company is the last thing I will need having worked in an office of 15 – 20 people. No phones ringing and no more stupid questions. I am though considering riding to a mates appartment in the south of France.
    bruneep…if I didn’t know better I’d say you were counting. Forget about it and before you know it you’ll be getting the letter from your pension providor telling you your pension pot and thats when the fun begins. 25% of your pot can be taken in cash and the first thing I did was to nip out and buy myself a Volvo estate and its brilliant absolutely brilliant.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Only 16 more working days before I retire and then I'm going to………’ is closed to new replies.