Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Online photo websites – recommendations/what are you using?
  • a11y

Hi

I currently use photobucket (a free account) but am towards the upper limit of the max album size. Photobucket Pro – the paid for one – doesn't look particularly worth it, but what alternatives are there?

The only one I've briefly looked at is flickr (the Pro version) as the ability to upload and store photos in their original file size appeals, as does the unlimited size overall.

Am I missing anything?

Any advice/recommendations much appreciated.

Cheers
    Ally

allyharp

flickr is the daddy.

whippersnapper
    Free Member

i had a play with Google's Picasa Web albums yesterday. It was very easy to use. Although that's the only one I have used so can't compare to anything else.

knottie8
    Free Member

I like the appearance of fotopic. http://www.paul-knott.fotopic.net/

doug_basqueMTB.com

I really like flickr. It's got it's faults for sure, like not being able to control which order the pics are in but other than that it's great. Once you start using it more as well and get into groups and get contacts it's great because on your home page it shows the latest pictures from all the people in your groups / contacts so it's great for getting nice new pics to view. I've got the pro account because the basic one is rubbish but it wasn't expensive.

matthewjb
    Free Member

I use Flickr.

I get a free Pro account because I'm with BT for internet etc. (I think that's why it's free)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Online photo websites – recommendations/what are you using?’ is closed to new replies.