• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by hooli.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Online orders from Evans Cycles…
  • Mackem

..do they ever change from the status of “Processing” ?

fifeandy
    Free Member

Depends which way the wind is blowing and where the moon is relative to Jupiter

P-Jay
    Free Member

No idea, but despite it all, they’ve been more reliable for me than Wiggle / CRC / Merlin etc etc – everything I’ve ordered has arrived the next day, pre-10:30 however late I ordered it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    fd3chris
    Free Member

Always good service when I get deliver to store.

Mackem

6 days now, still processing and no reply to emails.

I’m probably just being impatient and they’ll probably turn up today, but expected the online status thing to change at least once.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Was everything you ordered in stock? I placed an order Monday night, it was updated as dispatched yesterday and will probably be delivered (aka left within ten feet of the front door) today by Hermes. This is the usual service I get from Evans

mahalo

I’ve had issues in the past when it’s not been clear the item was out of stock… Only use them now if I can collect in store next day.

alanf
    Free Member

Had issues previously with stock at the distribution centre – it was saying in stock and 3-5 days before delivery.
    However after 3 weeks and numerous calls, mails etc I cancelled and got the same item elsewhere with the bonus that the price had dropped during the 3 week wait so I ended up with the same thing but cheaper. Evans had previously been the cheapest.

CalamityJames
    Free Member

+1 for ordering online and collect next day. Never had an issue and they also price match. Think they suffer a little as being compared to being a posher Halfords, but their range and stock levels are usually very good.

Mackem

Said 3-5 days from warehouse. It’s not so much the time, it’s the lack of anything happening at all on the order.

riddoch

You can do a stock check, Gatwick is the warehouse so at least you’ll see it it’s actually in stock not waiting on a supplier.

hooli

My current order from them says 9 or 10 days as it is coming from a remote warehouse. How bloody remote is it to take that long!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Online orders from Evans Cycles…’ is closed to new replies.