Online glasses

Home Forum Chat Forum Online glasses

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Online glasses
  • Premier Icon Rio
    Subscriber

Not 2 for 1 but I’ve used these people for a cheap pair of glasses for watching television etc – http://www.daysoftglasses.com/ – and they delivered them in 3 days.

mikey74

Any recommendations for where to buy prescription non-bikey glasses? Preferably doing a 2-for-1 deal.

skids

I bought lots of pairs from here, sometimes really cheap http://www.goggles4u.co.uk/

I_Ache

There was a link on here ages ago fro a company that can reglaze your glasses. I’m thinking about getting some old Oakley’s done with transition lenses for riding, does anybody know who will do that?

mikey74

Hmm just noticed they didn’t put my PD on my latest prescription. I guess I’ll have to go to the high street after all.

ross980

I assume the OP wants normal (‘non bikey’) glasses?I’d recommend glasses direct. They have offers on every few weeks where you get an extra
    25-40% off plus free tint (all on 2 for 1). I just paid £128 for a pair of titanium framed glasses with thin lenses and a pair of sunglasses with thin lenses (quidco on top of that too).

Hmm just noticed they didn’t put my PD on my latest prescription. I guess I’ll have to go to street after all.

EDIT: No highstreet optician will provide you with your PD (officially anyway). It’s really to work out though, you just need a ruler and someone you trust to help you.

jkomo

Specsavers:
    2 for 1 with sunnies for 2nd pair from £69.
    £125 for titanium frame and lenses, and free titanium or designer sunnies.
    You can try the frames on, get them fitted properly, and take them back if you have any problems.
    Extra £30 for anti reflective, or £40 for 1.6index, thin and light with anti reflect.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Online glasses’ is closed to new replies.