Viewing 40 posts - 361 through 400 (of 630 total)
  • Online dating help…
  • DezB
    Free Member

Boring. None of em are online tonight. 🙁

Likes Rugby, Tiger beer and slobbin’ in me trackie bottoms.

kevj
    Free Member

DezB – Member
    Boring. None of em are online tonight.
    Likes Rugby, Tiger beer and slobbin’ in me trackie bottoms.

Dezb’s pof profile pic

Dezb

😀

adjustablewench
    Free Member

*Shudder*

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jambourgie
    Free Member

🙂

jambourgie
    Free Member

Have we had this yet?

80’s Dating

scandalous
    Free Member

ride of your life!

martinxyz
    Free Member

I’am a practicing Witch I’am not black or white I’am grey because nature is not good nor bad, I don’t cast spells on people I work with nature

Love, Aleisha Crowley.

Good luck,Dez!

maxtorque

Unfortunately, i’m more dated than dating i fear 😉

hammyuk
    Free Member

adjustablewench – Member
    its ok hammyuk I have enough bikes to keep me amused too – the only thing that gets in the way these days is time

I love the one you have with the seat crossed with a wobble board…..

Karinofnine

Ha ha, I’ve already documented my dating site experiences on here. I occasionally wonder if I should have taken Jake up on his offer…

*Likes bikes, dogs, sherry and wearing comfortable knickers*

DezB
    Free Member

Dezb’s pof profile pic

I think I’m slap bang in the middle of those two! 😀

hammyuk
    Free Member

Nothing wrong with being comfy Karinofnine
    So much sexier when a woman is comfortable than when she is squeezed into something fashion says looks good….

DezB
    Free Member

Update!
    I was offline 3 days and she’s moved on.. I got bored trying with the others. (love is so fickle these days eh?)
    Need to find another way to get my hugs. Any suggestions?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Go bi. Double your chances.

flipiddy
    Free Member

I thought I’d try this fishy one. Got messaged by a gorgeous girl 10 years younger. She seems to be interesting enough but unfortunately she appears to be a mentalist as she professes to having a love for stationary (has to be mechanical pencils) and has to wash her hands 4 times BEFORE going to the toilet.

Is it true that the slightly mental ones are always the most interesting in the bedroom? In which case I reckon I’ll stick with it. Purely for research purposes you understand…

😆

DezB
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    Go bi. Double your chances

Is that an offer big boy?

Karinofnine

um, adopt two Greyhounds?

Lots of cuddles and love*

*not in the biblical sense.

Seriously, I tried PoF. My conclusion was that if you want to get your leg over, that’s the plaice* to go, but for a relationship where you talk and do stuff together I think probably a paid-for site would be best.

*plaice – see what I did there? 😆

“hammyuk – Member

Nothing wrong with being comfy Karinofnine
    So much sexier when a woman is comfortable than when she is squeezed into something fashion says looks good….”

Amen to that hammyuk, I still have nightmares about the day my thong slipped sideways in Sainsburys… the physical scars healed quickly but the mental scars are a different story

hammyuk
    Free Member

Greyhounds teach you how to give cuddles as well as receive them 😉

missnotax
    Free Member

I can highly recommend hugging a nice shiny new mountain bike. Works for me, and you don’t have to spend weeks messaging them first 😉

6079smithw
    Free Member

Analogue always > digital
    Get out there and meet chicks in real life. I’m a great wingman if you need one.

Junkyard
    Free Member

likes updates, vicarious dating and being nosey

scaredypants

likes anecdotes, photos and surreptitious video

DezB
    Free Member

No updates since the last one 🙂
    The novelty has worn off and I’ll stick to …

(my bikes 😉 )

frogstomp

likes lurking on dating threads/sites without saying much..

DezB
    Free Member

Likes Yetis, Coves and Handjobs

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Suprised you couldn’t find a yeti on pof . . . Got curious and had a look – its scary on there

DezB
    Free Member

I had a browse of the under 30s (just out of curiosity, like). Crikey, don’t they sell themselves cheap?! Nearly every one has a selfie (new word for me!) down the cleavage or head on the pillow!
    Then they complain when they get constant offers of sex! (or so I’m told 😀 )

sausagefingers
    Free Member

Why not just play the odds game.
    Carpet bomb the entire site with promises of romance,snuggles and excitement.
    Throw enough turds at a dart board, surely one will stick

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I was amazed by the number of fake profiles. You can generally spot them, they look just a bit too attractive… And if you drag the picture into Google images, it’s usually all over the web with suggested search terms such as “Cute brunette”!

I do wonder what peoples’ motivation for doing this is, maybe some are pranksters trying to play a trick when they find out their mate is on there…

grievoustim
    Free Member

Serious comment

POF is weird and annoying and scary and frustrating

I dabbled with it (and ok Cupid), but was constantly giving them up due to how hard it was for me to get a real life actual date with someone

All the dates I did manage to get went very well, no nutters, a few short term things, no complaints. But I found the whole process of trawling profiles and sending messages soul destroying

Then one day I got a message from someone. She got straight to the point and asked me out.

2 years on, still together. She likes bikes, gigs, beer, she is perfect for me

So it’s perhaps worthwhile keeping your profile open, and visiting the site fairly regularly just to keep the profile looking active – even if you don’t bother actually messaging anyone yourself

You never know who might get in touch

hammyuk
    Free Member

adjustablewench – Member
    Got curious and had a look – its scary on there

Checks profile to see who’s viewed it……

DezB
    Free Member

Why not just play the odds game.
    Carpet bomb the entire site with promises of romance,snuggles and excitement.
    Throw enough turds at a dart board, surely one will stick

I don’t think you read my last few posts, did you? 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

likes not reading dezB posts, throwing turds and Hammy’s profile

bigblackheinoustoe
    Free Member

Haven’t read all the posts yet but this thread is great…but so is POF. Bloody hell who needs to go abroad when you can tour the women of the world from the comfort of your sitting room. It’s great ….it’s like I’m sowing my seed around the world. As soon as I’ve got one of these foreign girls to View Me boom that’s it. It’s as good as pregnant in my book….. Yeah

P.S. currently touring Argentina. Not as good as I thought it’d be.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Found hammyuk and his mate flexing their abs on pof . . . .

Edit – obviously I could be wrong 😉

missnotax
    Free Member

POF is indeed a very scary place….

CountZero

Just loving this thread!

adjustablewench – Member
    likes lotion. doing as i’m told and baskets

This could be your lucky day… 😉

piemonster

Right, I’m off for a gander at Plenty Of Fish

hammyuk
    Free Member

Edit – obviously I could be wrong

Think an exchange of pics happened on another thread 😉

bigblackheinoustoe
    Free Member

Need advise. I’m obviously at home on a Friday evening. Presumably this doesn’t look good on POF if it says “online now” on a Friday night and this would make me appear less of a man of action than I want to appear. So all those ladies that I have viewed and are clearly just refreshing the page to see who has viewed them is it advisable to log in discretely for a moment or two and then log out just to pop my profile to the top of the queue a bit and then remain logged out for the rest of the evening? This is what I’m doing to keep ’em keen. Sort of like imprinting me on their brains. Subliminal advertising. Eventually they gotta just cave in and communicate surely?

Viewing 40 posts - 361 through 400 (of 630 total)

The topic ‘Online dating help…’ is closed to new replies.