Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Online bike shop and card fraud?
  • Euro
    Free Member

Is it still happening? I ask as i bought from somewhere unusual (for me) and a few days later someone started using my details to purchase itunes stuff. I have no proof that the two are related but it’s a bit of a coincidence. Should i notify the shop in question that they may have an unscrupulous employee?

ricky1
    Free Member

They might just brush it off as not wanting that type of publicity,on the other hand they might have had other people complaining which might set alarm bells ringing.

eskay

I came across an online camera shop that had a reputation for this. The prices were unbeatable so took a risk and also bought a camera through work. A few days later both cards had fraudulent spending on. It does happen!

Euro
    Free Member

I’m not keen on throwing accusations about without merit so i’ll wait until the bank get back to me before approaching the shop in question.

I must have my paranoid head on as when i made my purchase there was temporary offer on which saved me an additional £60. Can you guess the total value of the fraudulent spending on itunes?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Online bike shop and card fraud?’ is closed to new replies.