Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • One Up Components.
  • panzerjager
    Free Member

Anybody ordered direct from their ‘International Warehouse’?

If it’s sent from a UK warehouse, then why isn’t the transaction in Sterling?
    Everything is in dollars, so I’ve no idea how much the stuff is going to cost me or wether I’m going to be charged a conversion fee by my bank.

Unless the prices from Chain Reaction go up when the EDC & pump come back into stock, then its a lot cheaper to buy from CR than direct!

Am I missing something or being a bit dense? Anybody have experience?

Thanks.

nickdavies

They charge in dollars as that’s how they work, you still pay uk taxes etc. I’ve used the uk warehouse, all came fine and I use PayPal so tells you the rate before purchase. Your bank rate will be in t&c’s will be a few quid over the basic rate usually.

Not surprising you can buy from CRC cheaper than them, like a lot of things they can buy in big enough volume to keep the cost down.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I used the warehouse recently for a couple of sharkcages. $55 worked out at around £43 (the GBP seems to be worth Jack shit these days) but I’m waiting for CRC to restock for the EDC stuff as are many I think. It seems easier, and cheaper that way.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    reggiegasket
    Free Member

what nick said. It’s easy to buy direct but CRC may be a smidge cheaper

(the GBP seems to be worth Jack shit these days)

…no surprise why that is 🙄

cuda17
    Free Member

Are CRC ever going to re-stock!??

Think i’ve been waiting since July having (foolishly) only bought the top cap kit then and not the tool to fit it!

Onzadog
    Free Member

Damn good question and one I’d like to know the answer to.

cuda17
    Free Member

i’m half wondering if OneUp realise the demand and are only selling these direct now (much like Backcountry Research straps)and are hoping to make more profit through the poor exchange rate!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘One Up Components.’ is closed to new replies.