Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • one of the best police chases i have ever seen…
  • alpin
    Free Member

wee-wah-wee-wah!

impressive driving. cool finish. turn sound up for full effect!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ii_cNBXiRo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Trimix
    Free Member

If I was on the motorbike I would have just headed for the busy part of town and left the cops stuck on traffic.

Or if I were the cops Id have just shot him 🙂

bigG
    Free Member

some pretty impressive driving from the cops

thepurist

Meh, I saw a car driving like that on the M25 on Fri night, lane hopping/hard shoulder at 90-100. Don’t think they were chasing a motorbike though.

johnners
    Free Member

They should have run over his head when he fell off.

Then they could have taken their time getting out of the police car.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Not as good as the french connection.

FuzzyWuzzy

If they just chased for speeding as he passed them it seems a bit of an OTT chase to me, not worth the risk of going through the stationary traffic across zebra crossings etc., especially as they’d have had his plate after the first time they closed up.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Looked a little like Warsaw to me.

Impressive way to close it off, wasn’t it?

McHamish
    Free Member

Why didn’t they lean out of the window firing off pot shots as they were driving?

Lazy policing.

grum
    Free Member

Unless he was on his way to detonate a bomb it’s hard to see why it was worth driving that fast through a city centre.

Klunk
    Free Member

should have sideswiped him into the tunnel wall @ 1.24

alpin
    Free Member

Looked a little like Warsaw to me.

Prague.

McHamish
    Free Member

Also a little disappointed that they didn’t go crashing through a pile of cardboard boxes or through a cart selling fruit and vegetables.

They could have at least driven through the outside seating area of a cafe.

mogrim

Pretty crap biker, he should have slipped past the cars @1:44 in the tunnel, or headed into the city centre.

daveh
    Free Member

Kinda good driving by the police though I’d say dangerous, I think they could have come a cropper on most of those crossings. Bike rider pretty poor, there’s another 2/3rds of his tyres he could have made use of.

samuri
    Free Member

I must be getting old or something because I thought was appallingly bad driving by the police and even worse riding by the biker. The cops were driving incredibly dangerously there taking massive risks. Unless that was the most wanted man in the country that simply wasn’t justified.

And anyone on a reasonably sized bike who can’t leave a car stood in a few seconds is doing it all wrong.

Drac

What Samuri said. I’ll add they were very lucky with the traffic they seem to pay a lot of attention over there. Here about 1/3 wouldn’t have seen the police car and got in their way.

chipps

Wasn’t his original sin to be driving a motorbike in a taxi/bus lane? Then evading capture and then, well, you can’t let people get away with that eh? 🙂

Drac

Too true, those lanes are for van drivers.

danielgroves
    Free Member

Well, that certainly improved my end to work today, so thanks for that.

Too true, those lanes are for van drivers.

Touché.

mda

Wrong tyres for going off-road but it made for a great comedy ending 🙂

bazwadah
    Free Member

looks like the biker is going to need the leather jacket and helmet the way the officer was brandishing his baton…

dribbling
    Free Member

I slipped out of reality for a moment and thought I was playing Chase HQ

wrightyson
    Free Member

Seriously quick that police car! Lad couldn’t ride for toffee when it came to cornering to be fair!

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘one of the best police chases i have ever seen…’ is closed to new replies.