Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • One of my staff had to go home last night…..
  • Zedsdead
    Free Member

‘He’ is also apparently quite into spiritualism.

NUTBALL ALERT!

Potdog
    Free Member

Who ya gonna call!

Flaperon

LMAO that they actually got a priest in. Best thing to do is fit a couple of cameras in the data centre and tell him. Bet the ghost shows up no more.

richc
    Free Member

sounds like he’s onto a winner.

falkirk_mark
    Free Member

He is probably laughing like f£*k that your company is still falling for that one, (may consider trying it myself actually it is quite genius) :mrgreen:

DavidB
    Free Member

Get HR to sack the ghost, problem solved

sootyandjim
    Free Member

DavidB – Well to be honest in these tight financial times it might be useful having a ghost on site, as long as he is productive of course.

Falkirk_mark – Unfortunately its well out of our hands on the shop floor.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Tell him you’ve called in Sam and Dean Winchester from Supernatural. They’ll find the bone, salt ’em and burn ’em. No more trouble.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

Sooty Your lying!! not even a service personell could come up with that!!!!

next time just laugh at him!!!!!! i would

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Why doesn’t he just help the ‘ghost’ with whatever it is he needs help with?

sootyandjim
    Free Member

No idea.

He also has a mark that apparently appears on his face (the chap, not the ghost) when he has been ‘visited’ but strangely it appears to be in a similar position to where I noticed he was constantly running his finger across his forehead (as if he has some sort of nervous tick) whilst he was working.

I’m not paid enough to deal with this cr@p.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

when i worked nights in a distribution centre we all used to drink Brandy

maybe that is a contributing factor in this case?

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Does he ride a bike ?

If so, get him to register on here.

**** it – I’ll give him a bike, if he registers on here.

Specially as all you non-believers appear to have driven simonralli away 🙁

MrNutt
    Free Member

Perhaps your HR dept will tell him to lay off the spirits?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Next time he’s on the night shift sneak up behind him and punch him in the ear.

lol.

nickc

Really honestly? Taking the piss almost constantly would seem to be the only option. Either that, or a transfer off your shift so it’s some-one else’s problem, or…the sack.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Either that, or a transfer off your shift so it’s some-one else’s problem, or…the sack.

That would seem the obvious answer but apparently a few months back, whilst having discussion with the HR manager about the company wishing to move him to a day shift, the ghost popped his head around the door to say “hi” (or “help meee”).

What I actually believe is the issue is along the lines of what you’ve said, he’s terrified of the p!ss taking he’ll get from the day shift.

BTW, this chap is also the night shift union rep.

MrOvershoot

BTW, this chap is also the night shift union rep.

And they voted him into this position!!

Are the rest of them as bad?

IHN

Bustin’ makes me feeeel goooood…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

IHN…thanks for the memories. No thanks to One One F£$%ing Eight for wrecking it though

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

IMO that is no excuse to stop doing his job. Very weak from HR.

He is either able to do his job – in which case its a full shift – or he is not.

I wouldn’t stand for it for one second.

avdave2

So if the consensus is that you cannot allow a man’s belief in ghosts to affect his work can we also rule out any special considerations for religious beliefs as there is no more evidence for the existence of any god than ghosts.

grizzlygus
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

IMO that is no excuse to stop doing his job.

How would you know ?

Have you ever had a ghost annoying whilst you’re trying to get on with your work – no ? Well you’re hardly in a position to pass judgement – are you ?

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘One of my staff had to go home last night…..’ is closed to new replies.