Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • One Image From Every Ride In 2020
  • colournoise

No shouty video graphics, no gnar, often not far. Just stuff that caught my eye when out on each ride. Self-imposed monochrome rule last year (except when I knowingly broke it).

DezB
    Free Member

Nice that.
    Here, not sure if I’ve mentioned this before, but whenever I see one of your photos on a thread, I instantly recognise it as a Colournoise pic before I see who posted it. Great stuff.

breninbeener

Loved that! Thanks

the-kid

Lovely piece of work – thanks

colin9

That’s great.

A few years ago I took the same photo every day I rode to work (about twice a week at that time). It gave a moment to pause and contemplate the day and the changing seasons.

I prefer a big collage to a video.

View post on imgur.com

brakestoomuch

Liked that a lot. Cheers.

p7eaven
    Free Member

Big likes

colournoise

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

colournoise

colin9
    That’s great.
    A few years ago I took the same photo every day I rode to work (about twice a week at that time). It gave a moment to pause and contemplate the day and the changing seasons.

Weirdly, I did that too this year. Another video though – sorry. Jumps around a bit as I didn’t always have the same camera/phone on me.

colin9

I like the night photos!

sockpuppet

I must take more photos when I ride, or run. These are great, a really good record of life.

colournoise

sockpuppet
    I must take more photos when I ride, or run. These are great, a really good record of life.

Absolutely. I’ve been doing this for about 7 years now (pretty sure I nicked the idea from rocketdog of this parish) and it’s amazing the specific memories that ping up when I look back through them.

el_boufador

it’s amazing the specific memories that ping up when I look back through them.

Totally agree with this! I’m always taking photos as a kind of diary mainly. Great to look back on and prompt memories

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘One Image From Every Ride In 2020’ is closed to new replies.