Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • One for the well dressed gentlemen of STW
  • duckman

Any pointers to stockists of redwing boots? (lights torch paper and retreats)

MrSmith
    Free Member

I think most well dressed gentlemen will be wearing trickers, grensons etc this season not badly styled american imitations 🙄

randomjeremy
    Free Member

You could try Hobsons or Stuarts, they usually have some in stock.

oddjob
    Free Member

that was last winter wasn’t it?

wrecker
    Free Member

Those Tricker’s are truly hideous. Grensons less bad but those red wings look nicer than both, imitations or not.

rewski
    Free Member

There’s a shop opposite interstate in endell st near covent gdn, they used to sell them.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Handmade stuff from the cobbler near Brick Lane, just down the street on the right as you turn in past All Saints. Or go round the corner to Stag for Wolverines..1000 miles.

“most excellent”

duckman

Depend how you term imitations Mr Smith; I want the Beckmam boots to replace a truly hammered pair of Wolverines. I wear trickers and grenson shoes, but not impressed by the boots.

oddjob – Member
    that was last winter wasn’t it?

Posted 40 minutes ago # Report-Post

Not in the provinces,dear boy.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Depend how you term imitations Mr Smith

it was a tongue in cheek nod to the fact that goodyear welted shoes/boots were invented in this country and overseas manufacturers are mere upstarts.

duckman

I would hope my answer was taken in the same vein, can’t find anybody selling them for less than retail anyway,so off to Stuarts website.

dogbert
    Free Member
    loum
    Free Member

tkmaxx sometimes.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘One for the well dressed gentlemen of STW’ is closed to new replies.