Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • One for the Site Admins – 'news' articles
  • dannyh
    Free Member

Can you please create a catch-all thumbnail on the front page for things like ‘Eurobike’?

When you create a new news ‘story’ for every photo you happen to take on your phones at a trade show, it means the other stuff people might be interested in disappears off of the homepage in about ten minutes!

What if I miss a sick edit from some slopestyle guy doing backflips whilst wearing his disco gear?

Mark
    dannyh
    Free Member

Well, yes, obviously. But I am pretty lazy.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

What if I miss a sick edit from some slopestyle guy doing backflips whilst wearing his disco gear?

Don’t worry. There will be another fresher one tomorrow.

honourablegeorge

If we’re making suggestions, then please please please put a “Back to forum” link at the bottom of every thread, so that when I read to the bottom of a page on my phone I don’t have to scroll all the way back to the top again to go back to the forum.

whitestone
    Free Member

@honourablegeorge – on iphone that functionality is built-in: just tap any empty space next to the address bar and Safari will scroll back to the top of the page.

honourablegeorge

Yeah, worked when I had an iPhone, but not on other phones. Or on PC.

whitestone
    Free Member

Ctrl+home on PC or Linux (Using firefox ATM)

cp

don’t have to scroll all the way back to the top again to go back to the forum

On android/chrome, a quick swipe downwards has you flying back to the top of the page before you can think to look to tap a back to forum button..

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Don’t worry. There will be another fresher one tomorrow.

Fresher or sicker?

honourablegeorge

cp – Member

On android/chrome, a quick swipe downwards has you flying back to the top of the page before you can think to look to tap a back to forum button..

It does, but that means swipe, and then click. Or if I’m zoomed in, probably zooming back out to locate th ebutton a tthe top, then swipe, then click

I hate these little inefficiencies that get in the way while I’m being totally unproductive

dannyh
    Free Member

And jeez, Mark is a grumpy!

I just don’t see why every smartphone pic from a trade show gets an individual ‘story’. Can’t they just be put together in ‘day 1’, ‘day 2’ etc?

We are talking first world problems here, of course, but I just thought I’d ask the question.

I’d also like to see a correlation of average bike rating by manufacturer in MBR to advertising income by manufacturer, I suspect the correlation might be quite strong statistically 😉

thepodge
    Free Member

How about using the tags, cant see why all Eurobike stuff isnt tagged as such

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Fresher or sicker?

Probably both. Possibly even radder too!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘One for the Site Admins – 'news' articles’ is closed to new replies.