Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • One for the John Wick fans
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

Looks fun…

Kryton57

Ooooh. With JW 4 out soon it could be an interesting summer. I hope that doesn’t spoil it.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

JW4 has been out for a few weeks already…

cleetonator

See also, similar vein from a number of the same team.

CountZero

Saw JW4 a couple of weeks ago, really enjoyed it. Totally ridiculous, but outrageously good fun. What gets me is Keanu does most of his own stunts, and the sequence near the end with the stairs must have left him absolutely exhausted!
    Until JW 5 comes along, The Continental and Ballerina will be something to look forward to. I went to an afternoon showing, first time in decades, and a good thing too, considering the length of the film!
    I might go to see Dungeons and Dragons, that looks like fun, and I used to play AD&D years back.

Saw the trailer for SISU a little while ago as well, I might check it out if it comes to my local little multi-screen.

daviek

@CountZero

D&D was very enjoyable and if you used to play youll recognise a few things others wont but you dont have to play/have played to enjoy it.

Kryton57

JW4 has been out for a few weeks already…

Cripes, I had it in mind that it was a June release, I wonder how I’ve missed the media!

DickBarton

Don’t recall seeing anything either, so unsure there has been much media about it.

walowiz

Didn’t realise JW4 was already out, damn, thanks for the reminder.

Like the look of SISU, that looks good.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.