Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • One for binners
  • wwaswas

Greggs have threatened to shut the local store (I guess Hove doesn’t quite fit their target demographic).

Rather than focus on the NHS or education our local Tory MP (centre) has dedicated himself to saving it;

So, should he get my vote for services to pies or not?

Harry_the_Spider

How long is the chap in the middle’s right foot?

Drac

Tony Robinson is your MP?

I hope he has a cunning plan.

66deg
    Free Member

Underneath the second G is that bird poo or is it, OH NNOOOO it coudn’t be could it.

Harry_the_Spider

Cream of Sum Yun Gia?

Not a pasty filling I’d wish to try in a hurry.

edward2000
    Free Member

I’m sure mr MP is capable of focusing his time between private sector commerce, crucial for generating revenue for the government and keeping people employed as well as the NHS and education. The OP suggests it’s either or, which is misleading.

Harry_the_Spider

I’m more concerned about his big foot, the fact like he looks like Baldrick and the mess on the sign.

wwaswas

I’m convinced he can either be pro pies or pro the nhs but not both.

If I had a foot like that I’d be siding with the nhs, not steak and onion.

cynic-al
    Free Member

OMG what a dilemma for Binners, save Dreggs by associating with Tory!

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Damn, I’ve heard of dirty tricks campaigns, but this is sub-human, stay strong Binners

athgray
    Free Member

That looks like his left shoe on his right foot.

D0NK

Rather than focus on the NHS or education our local Tory MP (centre) has dedicated himself to saving it;

why? I thought you fought to save hospitals, libraries, civic amenities etc, if a private business decides the local outlet isn’t profitable enough they shut it down, capitalism innit? Thought a Tory would agree with that.

gonzy
    Free Member

That looks like his left shoe on his right foot.

he’s a Tory…so most likely he’s a posh inbred!! 😛

binners

This is all too much for my tiny mind to cope with

wwaswas

In the interests of balance;

The ‘How Much!?!’ moment at the motorway services.

oooh, this one’s a corker;

wwaswas

Not sure if it’s good news or bad news for binners but it’s closed now.

Not seen any further news on his right foot, either.

sandwicheater

£2.25 for a bacon bap n coffee! It’s £2 in our local Greggs.

He needs to start a campaign about the price discrepancies, it’s an outrage.

footflaps

Not sure if it’s good news or bad news for binners but it’s closed now.

And with it dies the only positive reason ever found to vote Tory…

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Ah a true man of the people, a working class hero.

binners

I’m still utterly conflicted about this. But I think the people of Hove need to take a long hard look at themselves! Are they part of this society, or not? What other great British traditions are they opting out of. Its like banning listening to the Archers!!

Having said that, I’ve gone all upmarket today, forsaken the allure of the cyan and orange and the siren call of Paddy Maguiness, and procured 2 sausage rolls from the little bakery on the way into work. Bloody lovely they are! They’re calling to me at the moment, but I’m trying to resist

D0NK

“on the way to work”? so you’re going to eat cold sausage rolls? Or *shudders* reheated in the microwave soggy sausage rolls?

Binners I am sorely disappointed

binners

Donk – a high quality sausage roll is perfectly palatable

A microwaved sausage roll is a crime against humanity, and should be punished as such

D0NK

cold sausage rolls remind me too much of buffet filler and enduring crap picnics as a child, always way, waaaay down the list in a garage forecourt refueling sesh (only just ahead of cornish pasties). I prefer them fresh off the “keep ’em warm for several hours” hot plate

jason3809
    Free Member

I don’t have anything to add to this thread, other than it’s just about the funniest thing I’ve ever read! Thanks 🙂

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘One for binners’ is closed to new replies.