Viewing 39 posts - 81 through 119 (of 119 total)
  • one bullet, one gun…
  • sweepy
    Free Member

Heather Small

Steady on- you’re talking about the woman I love

I’d shoot Thatcher again, you can’t be too careful.

chewkw
    Free Member

Anyone I think should not walk this earth … I judge.

But I also like to torture first particularly to those back stabbers …

Maggots! Deserve to be fertiliser as soon as possible.

I am trying very hard to think of those that I should not squash like a maggot but I am failing big time.

athgray
    Free Member

Its hard to top that somafunk. You can have my gun and bullet if required. Hold it upside down though for extra kudos.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I can just imagine the socially inadequate little spod who’d do that.

there was thread about this or it got mentioned and a surprisingly high amount of posters had anonymous e-mails including abuse/death threats – I , surprisingly, have had none!
    I said that last time and someone, bless them, sent me an e-mail as inigo montoya saying – you killed my father prepare to die.

Thats well up the tragic scale that is

aye he can have my gun but i want it back to hit cowell with it

somafunk

Cheers peeps, there is the odd nutjob on this forum that pops up occasionally but by and large one of the reasons i’ve been a regular on here since it’s inception (i used to post as “kenny” before the big hack) is the general decentness of the forum posters involved.

Glad to see i’ve garnered a few +1’s for my thatcher comment, we kids who grew up in the 1980’s alongside our parents who struggled through that time need to stand together……. we’d have to dig her up to shoot her though?……… 😀

gordimhor

I can’t think who I would like to kill but willingly give gun and bullet to Somafunk.

binners

I’ve had death threats. Obviously I was bricking it, as I felt that the kind of cold blooded psychopath who wanted to murder me would achieve this by the medium of an anonymous email

You’d be foolish to assume that it was just some bitter maladjusted bedwetter, who in reality wouldn’t say boo to you without soiling themselves

chewkw
    Free Member

Death threats … eerrmm … why do people use death threats?
    Do they work? Why don’t they just do it? Save so much energy and time.

😈

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

we’d have to dig her up to shoot her though?.

Thatcher was cremated. A vacuum cleaner might be more appropriate than a bullet.

chewkw
    Free Member

we’d have to dig her up to shoot her though?.

Why shoot dead people?

Shoot live ones, save earth, reduce the maggot population.

somafunk

Binners , yeah…….from experience anyone who issues a threat has absolutely no intention of ever carrying it out – only cowards issue threats, whenever i have been threatened by idiots/drunks (i used to run a local pub in the town) i’ve always got in first and either stood face to face or got in there pretty damn quick (interpret that as you will), coming from a small fishing town you learn to look after yourself which i admit may seem primitive behaviour to some who are brought up elsewhere in the more civilised areas of the country but that”s just what goes on in such an area as this and if you let folk take advantage or walk over you then you are in for a life of hell.

chewkw
    Free Member

somafunk – Member

… i admit may seem primitive behaviour to some who are brought up elsewhere in the more civilised areas of the country but that”s just what goes on in such an area as this and if you let folk take advantage or walk over you then you are in for a life of hell.

Well done but do watch out for the bureaucrats … they will “murder” you with paper works if they see that … Health & Safety etc …

smell_it
    Free Member

John Inverdale.

arrpee
    Free Member

Hucknall.

stewartc
    Free Member

However invented taxes

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I’m giving my bullet and gun to somafunk.

Me too, if I can’t go back in time to shoot Hitler.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

One ‘gun’: The M58 Davy Crocket. One ‘bullet’: The twenty ton equivalent nuclear mortar round it fires. One target: A packed Palace of Westminster.

bearnecessities

When you planning this; a few days time by any chance, Guy?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

At the very least can’t it be a

..and one battery?

piemonster

Somakenny gets my gun and bullet too

there was thread about this or it got mentioned and a surprisingly high amount of posters had anonymous e-mails including abuse/death threats – I , surprisingly, have had none!

*logs on to email 😈

jkomo

I imagine GCHQ will be all over this.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Paul Hollywood. I’d blow his buns clean off.

tacopowell
    Free Member

One of the richest 1%, I’m sure it wouldn’t make a great deal of difference but you never know.

peajay

James Corden or Jack Black? Can’t pick only one.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Auto Magnum?

Not a gun.

‘Auto’ is an action type, ‘Magnum’ is a cartridge nomenclature. Many different guns are both automatic and Magnum, and there are a great many different magnum cartridges. .22 Magnum? .338 Lapua Magnum?

mightymule
    Free Member

Piers Morgan

avdave2

I don’t think I’d take the one gun one bullet but if it were one tazer to the genitals then I might just be able to come up with quite a long list.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

One bullet, one gun.

Well a gun wouldn’t be much use with just a bullet, so I’d chose a catapult to launch the bullet.

Now if only we could have one cartridge and one gun!

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Well if soma doesn’t need another, then FatBoy in North Korea

CountZero

Far too many are going for soft options and choosing people who are either just unpleasant or irritating. For me, it has to be someone who’s been responsible for events on a global scale, that have caused death and misery on a truly unprecedented scale.
    In which case it would be Bush or Blair, for persuing an illegal war that has destabilised an entire region, caused many thousands of unnecessary deaths, and led to a rise in global terrorism.
    Mugabe, for reasons too many and too obvious to need repeating.
    Or, if he was still alive, Pol Pot, for the killing fields.
    Probably Mugabe, because he’s one target, and I’d have to engineer a situation with Bush and Blair in one place where one Lapua round from an Accuracy International rifle would take out both of them.
    Mugabe the scumbag it is, then
    Somafunk, really glad to read how well you’ve overcome what could have been a tragedy, and glad also that there was retribution of a decidedly Old Testament flavour.
    That’s what friends are for. 😉

andyparle
    Free Member

Charlton Hesten, not to kill just a bullet in his spine as I couldn’t kill a man I despise just as much as i admire.

AdamW
    Free Member

Causing others pain isn’t normally my bag but I’d have to consider the case of Richard Littlejohn, especially after the death of Lucy Meadows.

joeelston
    Free Member

I have just bought a mtb mag for the first time in a very long time ‘What Mountain Bike’. At this precise moment I would like to shoot and kill Guy Kesteven for a rather pathetic set of bike reviews using buzzwords with no evidence and overly using adjectives to make himself sound clever. Plus he looks like a tool in the photos. Thus making the sport just a little bit more less cool.

highclimber
    Free Member

I’d line up all the cast of TOWIE and/or Made in Chelsea in no particular order and see how many one bullet gets me. Failing that: Katie Price

lodious
    Free Member

Warren M. Anderson

Klunk
    Free Member

Causing others pain isn’t normally my bag but I’d have to consider the case of Richard Littlejohn, especially after the death of Lucy Meadows.

not quite a bullet more a size seven to the nuts 🙂

scroll down for the original article.

Spaceman
    Free Member

I had a really vivid dream a few weeks back, George Osbourne was in Downing St on his way to screwing the poor again present the budget, he’s stood holding the little red case in the air in front of the assembled TV and newspaper cameras, then BANG I blow his head apart with a high powered sniper rifle from the top of a nearby tower block. Made my get away on a twist and go, never got caught and became a folk hero, up there with Robin Hood.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Chris Grayling, MP.

Or any other politician for that matter, & any other bare faced liar.

EDIT.. & Frank Skinner, forgot about that Nob.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Ed Milliband – more a compassion thing really.

Viewing 39 posts - 81 through 119 (of 119 total)

The topic ‘one bullet, one gun…’ is closed to new replies.