Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • On-One Space Chicken
  • flange
    Free Member

Mighty tempted by one of these to replace the Grade, especially as it’ll take ‘road plus’ which the Grade won’t. Anyone bought one yet?

Northwind

vinnyeh – Member

And the fact that it’s 1x only.
    Belies all the versatility marketing bullshit- it’s just a toy really..

My commuter’s 1×9, perfect for the job. You wouldn’t want to ride up an alp on it mind.

Gary_M
    Free Member

My new cx bike is 1*11, I absolutely love the set up, its so quiet.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member
    wzzzz
    Free Member

Merit is a small brand run out of a tiny Czech workshop and starts with what are essentially standard catalog bikes made in Taiwan. They are not shy about that, working with producers who also make some of the top-end bikes in the industry. Merit works with the factory to make modifications like carbon updates, axle options, braze-ons, etc. before shipping the framesets to the Czech Republic where they do their unique finish customizations. All with the goal of delivering something special to customers.

Sounds honest to me.

However they are asking €1443
    http://mtb.tools/en/carbon-mtb-road-frames-29er/339-carbon-gravel-frame-merit-plus-middle.html

johnnystorm

Saw a chicken at the DR200 with carbon 5 or 6 spoke carbon spoked wheels. Looked rather cool.

Stedlocks
    Free Member

What are the wheels on the 650 Astro duck? I’m looking for a cheap pair with 12mm bolt through ach end.. They seem a bit thin on the ground.

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘On-One Space Chicken’ is closed to new replies.