Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • On-one problems with orders anyone??
  • mikeclarke
    Free Member

Hi all, im not slating them yet but has anyone had any issues with them. I ordered some chains the other day and they sent the wrong ones so they sent some new ones to replace them only they came today and theyve sent the same bloody ones. really is it that hard to get right?

not happy-just thought id ask ( i have emailed them so ill see how their customer services is )

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Ive had great service this week off them ….. happy customer here

brant
    Free Member

Hi all, im not slating them yet but has anyone had any issues with them. I ordered some chains the other day and they sent the wrong ones so they sent some new ones to replace them only they came today and theyve sent the same bloody ones. really is it that hard to get right?
    not happy-just thought id ask ( i have emailed them so ill see how their customer services is )

Hmm. Sounds like we have the wrong stocked booked into a location.
    Sorry to hear this.

Email me your sales order number and I will have a dig.

scotroutes

* wonders if I should report this as a duplicate, duplicate, duplicate thread…. *

mikeclarke
    Free Member

Brant, thanks ive sent you mail

brant
    Free Member

Mail not recieved

Try to brant at planetx dot co dot uk.

craigxxl
    Free Member

I purchased some Frogs Bollox brakes in black last week. After a week and no sign of them or response to emails from Planet X I called them. I was informed that the black were out of stock. No problem as informed him I’d take any other colour other than gold. I was informed it wasn’t a problem so was surprised to receive an email late on Friday afternoon stating my order had been despatched and payment refunded. I queried this to be told the order was cancelled and refunded. This left me no chance if getting a new order placed and delivered before Christmas. I’ve had to make the 50 mile round trip to the Barnsley store so I could buy them. Shockingly bad service and I’ll think twice about using them again.

manxambassador
    Free Member

You cant fault the despatch times etc but I ordered a few XL reg mombassa T shirts for mates and and they are more like a medium/large at a push. I expect to size up for cycling clothing but an XL T shirt from a Yorkshire firm should be XL ! Bit of a shame as wont be able to get them exchanged in time so will be going back.

mikeclarke
    Free Member

all sorted and thanks

samcamsdad

Usually no problem with on one, but a pair of high roller super tackys turned up today, I ordered maxxpro’s!!
    Bikes heavy enough without super tacky drag!

jambo13
    Free Member

Good point, ordered some forks in the sale on the 4th and not heard a peep since, must chase that up tomorrow…

Had good service in the past.

emac65
    Free Member

Tried to buy some wheels off them in the sale(whatever day that was),but the code wasn’t working properly & was adding money rather than taking it off !Informed them of this & even mentioned it on here in the morning,Brant said they’d honour the sale price.They emailed me to say the code was now working around 3pm,but being the holiday season I never checked my emails until the following morning.I asked if they’d honour the sale price of the previous day as it had been faulty for over half of it,but got nothing in reply,not even to say no !

Bought some elsewhere in the end….

Sounds like they were a bit overstretched in all the sale frenzied madness

jambo13
    Free Member

Looks like on-one couldn’t find the forks I ordered in the warehouse, despite the website saying they had 2 sets still in stock when I completed my order.

Mistakes happen I guess and all (though why put a real time stock counter on your website if its wrong?) but it narks a bit it took them 11 days to let me know, charged my credit card and all the while I’m missing all the other bargains else where.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Neighbour was trying to hit the button on an On One Inbred bike last week. Every time he tried it put the price up. Spoke to them and was told ‘ we haven’t sorted the website yet, so you cant have it at that price’ So he saw sense and bought a Cube from Pauls instead. Turning up Friday, so I have some tinkering for the weekend for him.

simon1975

Ordered a stem and a few other bits on Monday, arrived yesterday (Tuesday). Had to use PlanetX to checkout, though, since the On-one website wasn’t playing – it’s the same stock/prices but more product lines are listed on re-vamped PlanetX site.

Lester
    Free Member

I bought a carbon rockstar from On- One at xmas, wrong size came although Brant and Gareth both said they will sort it out, tried to buy a reverb which didnt arrive after two weeks.after ringing On-One i finally got the reverb and then realised that on the carbon frames you need a special seat collar, apparently you are lucky if one comes with the bike, strange considering the frame is a shape that doesnt take an ordinary headset.
    i ordered a seat clamp yesterdy for £10 from on one, will let you know when it arrives.

wwaswas

I placed three orders on different days during the sale.

Spoke to someone a few days later who said all items were out of stock and told me when stock was coming in so I said I’d wait he said that was fine.

All orders are now being cancelled 3 weeks later and refunds supposed to be on their way.

not overly happy, tbh.

manicmanser
    Free Member

Much the same story here ordered SIDI shoes in the sale only to be told they were on their way, then they weren’t, then they were and a week and half later they were out of stock, and all the sales had now sold out of size 9, great service Never shopping there again. 🙁

wiggles
    Free Member

Same thing here bought 2 tyres, then told one was out of stock, asked to wait.

Then one turned up and was refunded for the other,it was then back in stock a few days after the other was delivered! (At full price…)

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘On-one problems with orders anyone??’ is closed to new replies.