Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • On One Merino Baselayers fitting help please?
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

so im a small in most things, im a skinny 36-37 inch chest, i know merinos tight fitting, but the on one site says small is a 34″ chest?

anyone similar 36″ build to me have a small?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

reason for asking more so is, they only have small left in the white ones, and im hovering over to buy one right now….any help appreciated

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

They come up quite tight and small-ish. I went for large in on-one merino, judged from being being a ‘medium’ in NorthFace stuff (e.g. 41 inch chest, apparently).

I’d go for medium if I were you, especially if you’ve long arms (the arms shrink a little).

nbt

I was in the same boat, I got a short sleeve in small and a long sleeve n medium. The long sleeve is lovely, just how I want a top to fit. the small is – well, small. and very, very thin. Might get some use as a true base layer in autumn, the long-sleeve is great on it’s own at the moment

If you’re close to Marple (or Hyde), come try it for size

timc
    Free Member

They are tight, size up & you will be fine!

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

thank you folks – cheers for the offer nbt…

they only have small – so i think im gonna leave it, may well just get a small baa baa from lbs in short sleeve – i already have a long sleeve baa baa but want a short one too….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘On One Merino Baselayers fitting help please?’ is closed to new replies.