20" On-One Inbred 456 Titanium (Lynskey made) & Fox Float 32 TALAS RLC Forks

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale 20" On-One Inbred 456 Titanium (Lynskey made) & Fox Float 32 TALAS RLC Forks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 20" On-One Inbred 456 Titanium (Lynskey made) & Fox Float 32 TALAS RLC Forks
  • peterfile

ygm re forks 🙂

oomidamon

No I haven’t!

peterfile

seems my excitement has caused me to email a random stranger about your forks 🙂

you (should) now have mail

oomidamon

I bought this frame new in November 2009 and it was one of the very last Lynskey Ti 456s, so it has the brace between the chainstay and seatstay. For most of its life it has been my second bike and it hasn’t seen a great deal of use. The frame has some cable rub and the usual ‘wear and tear’ marks, such as scrapes on the decals, but there are no dents or deep scratches. The Ti finish still comes up great with a clean. I’ll include a Hope headset, which was fitted in April 2012, and an on-one seatpost collar. £350 posted

2010 Fox Float 32 TALAS RLC forks, QR15, 100/120/140mm travel, 210mm steerer. Good order, no marks on the stanchions, £150 posted.

I’m in Stafford so if you’re local or riding at Cannock Chase I can deliver.

Oomi_damon at Hotmail dot com

Pics

tbike

Can I take the titanium frame please. Sent you an email. Thanks tBike.

tbike

Titanium frame too large for me.

oomidamon

Forks are now sold, frame still available

gofrit

YGM re-frame

oomidamon

Frame now sold too.

peterfile

Forks received yesterday…brilliant condition (much better than “good”!) and arrived well packaged.

Thanks a lot 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘20" On-One Inbred 456 Titanium (Lynskey made) & Fox Float 32 TALAS RLC Forks’ is closed to new replies.