Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • On one inbred 15” with nice spec. What’s it worth
  • TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

I know, I know. I built this bike up a couple of years ago for my son and it’s hardly moved since. Sick of seeing it unused so I am going to try to persuade him to sell it. But before I can I need to be able to tell him what it’s worth.

One one inbred white frame
    Hope pro II wheels – bearings could do with change
    Xt cranks
    Xt rear mech
    Chris king headset
    Race face bars
    Rs reba forks
    Dmr pedals

I can do a proper advert but before I do is this thing worth a few quid or just leave it in the garage to rot

danreilly
    Free Member

3-400 quid I’d say

tdog
    Free Member

£250-280 + courier

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

What wheel size? I’m guessing 26″ which means your market is either people who think 200 is a lot for a new bike or someone looking for (huge bargain) 26″ specifically.

Couple of hundred if you’re lucky

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

I think he would be tempted at anything above £200 tbh. The forks are in great condition. Those alone are hard to get hold of. Might try to persuade him to try to sell it. Thanks for the advice guys

firestarter
    Free Member

Could I get some pics and sizing information from you as my little lad is wanting a bike thanks

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

I will run it past my lad tonight and see what he says

ibnchris

I’d say a couple of hundred would be about right but see if you can sort the bearings out first

Saccades
    Free Member

A red 15″ disc frame went for £180 on eBay recently.

So getting on for £400, probably spilt though.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘On one inbred 15” with nice spec. What’s it worth’ is closed to new replies.