Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • (On-One) El Guapo Corto Stem & Ancho C bars?
  • scottfitz
    Free Member

Couple of questions as they Seem good value,
    Anyone got any experience with either of them or used them as a combo?
    What length stem do you have? Not sure if to go 35mm or 45mm.
    Also how wide did you run the bars?
    Anything else?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I was looking at the El Guapo. 20 quid at them mo i think. Apparently its a lot like the Thomson ones. Postage to me is sill though so i dont think i’ll be getting it. no idea about the bars but the carbon ones are meant to be decent .

flyingmonkeycorps

I have the Ancho bars and I like them; nice finish, and they seem to fit my monkey arms well. Still running at 810mm – thought I’d cut them down, but actually I’ve got used to it now. Thinking about picking up a stem too, probably be a 45mm though the 35 is kinda tempting just to see what it’s like.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

I have the stem since January I like it but you want to make sure your frame has a longish TT/Reach in my opinion.

scottfitz
    Free Member

I have the stem since January I like it but you want to make sure your frame has a longish TT/Reach in my opinion.

Yep i will go for the 45mm for that reason I reckon.

ichabod
    Free Member

Using the 35mm with 710mm bars. Works well for me because my frame is a touch to large for me!

ahwiles
    Free Member

i’ve got the stem.

35mm as my bike (horsethief, Large) is quite long, and i’ve got a short torso.

i like it, i would definitely buy again.

andycs

I have the flat bar with 60mm stem on 29er ht. Would recommend them.

robbonzo
    Free Member

Cheers for the heads up on this, just bought the 45mm stem. Nice.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘(On-One) El Guapo Corto Stem & Ancho C bars?’ is closed to new replies.